muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
dont callme SIR, call me SUR-VIVOR......still here, lots of us,

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary of ORD.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Wonder how many tens of millions of tax dollars they spent?

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
your a complete fucking moron and have no valid input or insight into what actually went on so you should really just shut your cock sucking mouth.

Crow.....How do you really feel.....LOL

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
6 years ago last week.....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Crazy that it has been so long.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
It was 4 years ago last week......

Southern District of New York
Indictments returned on May 17, 2007, and Sept. 20, 2007, by a federal grand jury in the Southern District of New York charge a total of five individuals with conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. Three of the defendants are also charged with conspiracy to engage in money laundering. The indictments allege that the defendants owned and ran underground steroid labs operating in the New York area called “Bodiez by Design,” and “Strong Island Underground,” a/k/a “SIUG Labs.” The indictments also allege that the defendants advertised steroids for sale on the Internet and shipped them to customers across the country by mail, directing customers to pay for the steroids in such a way as to mask the parties’ identities and the nature of the transactions. Searches of the Strong Island Underground lab location and the defendants’ residences resulted in the seizure of over 1.1 million dosage units of steroids and ancillary drugs in liquid and pill form, as well as steroid-related drug paraphernalia.

I had a ton of BBD gear.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Where is the time going, things have definitely changed in our community since ORD.
Still cant believe it has been 6 years, man I am getting old.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Where is the time going, things have definitely changed in our community since ORD.
Still cant believe it has been 6 years, man I am getting old.

changes.. yes and no.. many of us tried to learn from the mistakes that were made.. while others are running the same way as the guys that just happened to get caught .. I see no difference less one in the way some sites are doing business

Reactions: ceo
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
changes.. yes and no.. many of us tried to learn from the mistakes that were made.. while others are running the same way as the guys that just happened to get caught .. I see no difference less one in the way some sites are doing business

I agree with this and I have seen it get progressively worse over the last two years. Eroids is a great example.

Reactions: ceo
hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Another ord is looming close by and the growing support for operation Pangea shows it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic