Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remember when?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Lol, it gets harder after we've worked through everything, around everything, above everything, below everything, to the side of everything, etc... We are running out of things to talk about :D

I should have known not to post a diet thread, they never get much of a response at any board-

:p

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Raw here’s a recipe
Can of refried beans heated up with 1/2 stick of butter blended in. Add tablespoon or so of Lowrys taco seasoning. 1/4 cup of Heinz ketchup can or 2 of Ricos gourmet nacho cheese 1/4 cup of mild salsa thicken with brown rice flour Guacamole as a side

Last edited:
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
GDI LK, leave me out of that. I get it, like HDH said, we can run out of things to talk about. I posted about this in another forum. Someone with decades of experience can post a leg training workout detaining how they got to an elite level and it gets 6 likes and 3 replies. Some dude post how he fuuked the GF in the ass last night and the thread gets blown up. Dude post a pics of of the GF he backdoored and it could shut the server down.

Hell I even dislike the gear talk. I can ramble on about diet and training all day but as soon as the gear talk starts, I'm done.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I hear ya LK. I think what happens is we've all discussed AAS, training and diet for so many years we've covered most of everything related to those topics multiple times.

Noobs to the community spark such discussions with stupid / ignorant questions and alas we must rescue and advise the poor sob's.

Maybe if we were nicer to the ones that register and post we'd see some growth and get back on topic.

Otherwise, Fuck the NFL haha

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It's like beating a dead horse!!!!....

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I’m buying kitchen stuff and preparing meals my instant pot got me on a new direction I cook a mean Irican (Irish/Mexican) breakfast mash these days

i just bought an air fryer / pressure cooker combo.....haven't tried the pressure cooker yet but will have to soon!!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'd rather talk about fake tits vs real tits.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
free-mammogram-place-boobs-here-36646704.png

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Raw here’s a recipe
Can of refried beans heated up with 1/2 stick of butter blended in. Add tablespoon or so of Lowrys taco seasoning. 1/4 cup of Heinz ketchup can or 2 of Ricos gourmet nacho cheese 1/4 cup of mild salsa thicken with brown rice flour Guacamole as a side

Thank you. (srs)

What wine would go best with that ... or if a beer would be better, please don't say Corona.
Would this be good on a prep, and do you know the MACROs in your recipe?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic