Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Diets

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
After so many years of doing this stuff we get in our own grooves and we figure out what works for us. What works for us may not be what works for others. How we eat, train, rest, what we do for a living, stress levels, age, activity outside of work, etc... determines how we go about staying on this path.

I've got a diet I'm running for the second time. I did well with it last time and wanted to try it again. I've been running slightly above maintenance cals for 4(?) months while it's been fucked up at work. I waited until it slowed to drop carbs. I have to stay level headed at work or it affects my income. The job can be stressful as well. I have gotten tired of the long diets weather it be too much food or too little, lol.

I tried running short cut and bulks, 4 weeks stuffing the ol gully then 4 weeks keto. I really liked the results along with the ease of not having to deal with the longer dieting cycles from traditional cut and bulks. No need to cheat during the cuts.

I could see the changes faster this way as well and didn't have to worry about different clothes sizes, I even stayed in the same pant size. Of course they went from loose to tight.

I ran the same cycle, cut the workload back slightly during the cuts and ran with it. I'm cutting down right now till I get to where I want then I'll either start running 4 weeks bulk then 4 weeks cut, rinse and repeat or I was thinking about 5 weeks at a time instead of 4.

Anyways, this is something I'm finding is working well for me.

The thread is open, the topic is diet :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic