RalfKelleh
What's New?

Remember when?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I'll give it s shot......:cool:

It has been real hot by me so I have been mixing in some outside workouts to break up the gym workouts.

I have a decent garage set up some I am doing pull-ups , dips and running sprints in the backyard.

Also have a bunch of old utility poles that were cut down and use them for doing strongman work ....lifts , presses, squat movements.

It breaks up the workouts nicely .

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I just gave in to a long-term underlying temptation to buy a HIIT (stationary) bike. Expecting some long-term quality of life benefits at the expense of some short-term losses in sets+reps vs weights used with barbells.

Will figure out how to deal with the benefits and the disappointments as I go ... unless the damn thing kills me first.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just gave in to a long-term underlying temptation to buy a HIIT (stationary) bike. Expecting some long-term quality of life benefits at the expense of some short-term losses in sets+reps vs weights used with barbells.

Will figure out how to deal with the benefits and the disappointments as I go ... unless the damn thing kills me first.
I have one in my basement my wife wanted, slightly used, LOL

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’m buying kitchen stuff and preparing meals my instant pot got me on a new direction I cook a mean Irican (Irish/Mexican) breakfast mash these days

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have one in my basement my wife wanted, slightly used, LOL

I may be willing to buy if your wife used it, but I sniff bicycle seats first before purchase just to make sure :p

I’m buying kitchen stuff and preparing meals my instant pot got me on a new direction I cook a mean Irican (Irish/Mexican) breakfast mash these days

Srs? I am always looking for breakfast suggestions ... if Irican means more than Hormel Hot Chili and a Guinness Stout, do tell ......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic