graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 183 lb
Bf: 15-17%
Bp on: was 141/90
I took a reading standing yesterday which can be in stoke levels. So I waited ten min and tried again sitting down. That's when it came in at 141/90 and set off a nose bleed.

140\90 is not that high, it's a lil over ''normal'' her in The States where 120\80 has been set as the standard. But Docs are changing their minds on that as it has damn near everyone as hypertensive. For your age personally I would come off for a few to 3 months and see where your natural BP hovers around. Then build from there to see which compound is effecting you the most. I know Dbol raises mine.
Check your BP at different times during the day and also make sure you're doing it correctly. Wrong positioning, not relaxing a few minutes before reading can effect the reading by 10 points or more.
Also while water is important , over use can damage your kidneys. I would recommend, googling ''mayo clinic studies''' on BP. While guys are giving good ideas here, BP is nothing to be playing with, it can kill you, silently. Get to your Doc and be honest, he's not going to call the cops, tell him also to please do this talk OFF THE RECORD.

Like RR said those walmart \store machines are notoriously bad and give false readings. Wouldnt trust them

Last edited:
P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
140\90 is not that high, it's a lil over ''normal'' her in The States where 120\80 has been set as the standard. But Docs are changing their minds on that as it has damn near everyone as hypertensive. For your age personally I would come off for a few to 3 months and see where your natural BP hovers around. Then build from there to see which compound is effecting you the most. I know Dbol raises mine.
Check your BP at different times during the day and also make sure you're doing it correctly. Wrong positioning, not relaxing a few minutes before reading can effect the reading by 10 points or more.
Also while water is important , over use can damage your kidneys. I would recommend, googling ''mayo clinic studies''' on BP. While guys are giving good ideas here, BP is nothing to be playing with, it can kill you, silently. Get to your Doc and be honest, he's not going to call the cops, tell him also to please do this talk OFF THE RECORD.

Like RR said those walmart \store machines are notoriously bad and give false readings. Wouldnt trust them
Yea I had a successful 4 week tprop run back in October with no issues so I'm relatively positive it was the dbol. Hopefully at my appointment in Wednesday it will have reached somewhat normal levels. So in guessing for me to be able to have a safe dbol cycle, or anything that raises bp commonly, I'm gonna need a good bp moniter and some onhand bp meds and a regular dosing of baby aspirin(83 mg I believe).

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Cardio. Plain and simple.

You should try being more informative since you are incorrect as you stand. I have and still play soccer all my life so cardio is and has always been there.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea I had a successful 4 week tprop run back in October with no issues so I'm relatively positive it was the dbol. Hopefully at my appointment in Wednesday it will have reached somewhat normal levels. So in guessing for me to be able to have a safe dbol cycle, or anything that raises bp commonly, I'm gonna need a good bp moniter and some onhand bp meds and a regular dosing of baby aspirin(83 mg I believe).

Yes, I would always have whatever 'ancillaries'' you could possibly need on hand during. You never know what you may need be it ai, bp or even believe it or not anti-biotics. Whatever you do with BP meds dont stop ABRUPTLY!! Taper down and off and do not do it continously or alot. With family history you may need to be on for life.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Yes, I would always have whatever 'ancillaries'' you could possibly need on hand during. You never know what you may need be it ai, bp or even believe it or not anti-biotics. Whatever you do with BP meds dont stop ABRUPTLY!! Taper down and off and do not do it continously or alot. With family history you may need to be on for life.

So I going to assume this doc is gonna is just gonna check my bp tell me to be healthier and come back in six weeks. Are there any places to find such meds. Pm me of course if you know.

G

grind4it

Oct 30, 2012
Only thing I'd like to add is to keep an eye on your sodium intake. Personally, I have found that salt has the most profound impact on my BP, while blasting. I'm sure that probably just me.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Only thing I'd like to add is to keep an eye on your sodium intake. Personally, I have found that salt has the most profound impact on my BP, while blasting. I'm sure that probably just me.
No it's not just you. That is a wonderful piece of advice. Sadly I am very miticulous about my sodium intake already. Mainly due to keeping bloat down but it happens to also help with bp.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
You should try being more informative since you are incorrect as you stand. I have and still play soccer all my life so cardio is and has always been there.

Are you telling me that cardio does not aid in lowering and regulating blood pressure?...

Whose to say you would or wouldn't have worse BP w/o your soccer? Just because you have BP issues while still engaging in cardio daily does not mean it does not work.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
Are you telling me that cardio does not aid in lowering and regulating blood pressure?...

Whose to say you would or wouldn't have worse BP w/o your soccer? Just because you have BP issues while still engaging in cardio daily does not mean it does not work.

No I'm saying that when you said "cardio, plain and simple" can be highly misleading in the sense of someone taking it as all they need is cardio to fix bp issues. So as I said. It's not that plain and simple and you should try to be more informative in your posts.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
No I'm saying that when you said "cardio, plain and simple" can be highly misleading in the sense of someone taking it as all they need is cardio to fix bp issues. So as I said. It's not that plain and simple and you should try to be more informative in your posts.

You said what do we do in your original post to help aid with BP issues.

That's what I do.

Personally I wouldn't mess with any drugs that mess with my BP, there are alternative drugs out there if one doesn't fit you. Equipoise is my enemy.

P

Pugsybugs

Sep 20, 2013
You said what do we do in your original post to help aid with BP issues.

That's what I do.

Personally I wouldn't mess with any drugs that mess with my BP, there are alternative drugs out there if one doesn't fit you. Equipoise is my enemy.
I completely agree with you there. With dbol being my second compound, test p being first not including any pros, I have plenty of choices to find what works best for me. At the same time though, dbol was such I fantastic compound I would like to find out how people do manage their bp with compounds that are notorious for raising bp.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic