Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Recent UGL labs

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
William Llewellyn has a financial incentive to steer people away from UGL's to anti aging operations like the one he is involved in or the supplement company he is part of......Since u seem to love the guy go to one of his networked anti aging clinics for a consultation.

And where do u get off thinking your time is more valuable than anyone elses? Your a typical user that likes to read an outdated book full of personal opinions....Your nothing special...

I dont give off any vibe, that is all in your head.....
I'm very aware of when his books were put out. Why do you think I'm trying to find recent data? Besides, they aren't THAT far out of date. There's evidence in his findings that suggests the UGL gear is getting better.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe u will disagree with anything anyone says in this thread....If u want recent data email William Llewellyn and tell him its time to write an updated book....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Chill out everyone. No reason to get so bent out of shape. OP, Professional Muscle has a section where various product test results are posted. I don't know if this will prove satisfactory for you. Getting professional level testing that will show heavy metal percentages, etc. is pretty unusual for UGL stuff, but if you find a place that posts this for the community, please let me know,.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why are you all so negative? The porr guy is just looking for some clean gear, tired of bathtub brew full of pubes and rat turds and lead. What's wrong with that? Plus he and his friends are laughing at you. Shame.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Does anyone really make gear in a bathtub anymore?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
fina with an implant gun is nice and clean

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Chill out everyone. No reason to get so bent out of shape. OP, Professional Muscle has a section where various product test results are posted. I don't know if this will prove satisfactory for you. Getting professional level testing that will show heavy metal percentages, etc. is pretty unusual for UGL stuff, but if you find a place that posts this for the community, please let me know,.
It's certainly a step in the right direction. Thank you for your helpful input. It's much appreciated

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Ok I don't know if links are allowed but don't listen to all this bro science go to this site
http://anaboliclab.com
It's crowd funded with no agenda and the best testing of gear I have seen and Millard at meso has been stand up guy for years I've been over there you can not go wrong with his advice I was seriously shocked how any ugls were decent !!!!! I couldn't believe after I thought so many were bunk or fake that I even tried. I was wrong listening to too much bro science about cycle, training and gear will get you lost and spinning your wheels. I believe bodybuilding are like fad diets people come up with so many phony ideas and concepts and all these people even vets buy into it and get no real progress. Because if there was any truth to all the hype on all these boards we would be 275lbs all muscle.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
275#? No thanks.....Not everyone wants to be 275# and not everyone could get up to 275#. Our bodies have limits and no matter how much gear one takes, 275# is most likely not possible to achieve....As far as the website with the testing, it could be just a site with labs that pay the site owner to post good results or bad results if the lab doesnt pay.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Fd makes a good point about whether the lab testing the products is truly independent

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic