Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Recent UGL labs

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Never would I chance sending off my illegal drugs to be tested with a trail for the result leading back to me.

This practice isn't common at all.
Hhmmmm...... I guess I didn't phrase the question in my initial post simple enough for people in this forum to understand it....... I said "Are there annual tests out there that I just haven't found yet?"

My friends and I are literally sitting here laughing at the responses in this thread. Lol.

Talking about wanting to see test results does not imply that I'm looking to do anything illegal. There are literally testing facilities all over the world. Especially in places where it isn't illegal. LMAO.
Never would I chance sending off my illegal drugs to be tested with a trail for the result leading back to me.

This practice isn't common at all.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hhmmmm...... I guess I didn't phrase the question in my initial post simple enough for people in this forum to understand it....... I said "Are there annual tests out there that I just haven't found yet?"

My friends and I are literally sitting here laughing at the responses in this thread. Lol.

Talking about wanting to see test results does not imply that I'm looking to do anything illegal. There are literally testing facilities all over the world. Especially in places where it isn't illegal. LMAO.
Then the answer is not that we are aware of.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is my thread. We'd rather you "fuk off" instead.
Actually it's property of the iron den. And considering I work here I don't think I am leaving.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
William Llewellyn has a financial incentive to steer people away from UGL's to anti aging operations like the one he is involved in or the supplement company he is part of......Since u seem to love the guy go to one of his networked anti aging clinics for a consultation.

And where do u get off thinking your time is more valuable than anyone elses? Your a typical user that likes to read an outdated book full of personal opinions....Your nothing special...

I dont give off any vibe, that is all in your head.....

WOW!!!! I must really be generous with my time to even respond to this.

First of all, do you even know who William Llewellyn is? I'll save you the trouble of using Google.... He's the foremost authority on Anabolics and UGL's. He's an author, and he's a private citizen just like you and I. When he wrote some of his literature he conducted tests on several different samples of UGL gear. The simple point I'm making is that if a curious private citizen was able to get samples tested, then so could anyone else who chooses to.

And in response to your comment about heavy metals, every test I have in front of me right now shows .002% - .007% heavy metals. I'm quite comfortable using gear in that range.

The purpose of this thread was to get the simple question answered. If someone knows where we can find further info of other people conducting tests on UGL gear, we can all benefit from gaining that knowledge.

You give off the vibe that this industry is the wild wild west, and that's all it'll ever be...... I choose to educate myself WAY beyond that level of rationale. I'll conduct my own tests if need be.

Ignorance is not welcome in this thread. Please conduct yourself accordingly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic