Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Recent UGL labs

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Hes looking for test on heavy metals and contaminants. Millard only test for purity and concentration

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Testing by anyone with a stake in it however small will always be suspect. IMO anyways. Get tests done for yourselves, share them if you like but the only 100% way to know and be confident is do it yourself.

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
I personally use pharma only ugl imho is garbage even if pure don't care what tests say I got an infection once and that was it. I was just stating they are independent testing and to my knowledge legit, heavy metals and contaminants are your concern dont buy ugl period. That's like saying I want to drink grey goose but I'll buy moonshine. Priorities either buy good stuff or deal with the problems associated with ugls and stop looking for that unicorn you will not find that with any ugl.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
There isn't much testing for smaller ugl's. Unless the lab you have been using is no longer available, stick with the known.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I personally use pharma only ugl imho is garbage even if pure don't care what tests say I got an infection once and that was it. I was just stating they are independent testing and to my knowledge legit, heavy metals and contaminants are your concern dont buy ugl period. That's like saying I want to drink grey goose but I'll buy moonshine. Priorities either buy good stuff or deal with the problems associated with ugls and stop looking for that unicorn you will not find that with any ugl.

If it is prepared correctly I have no worries. That said I only trust myself. If I do use ugl, I filter it myself.

I had an infection years ago. I don't ever want to do that again. $5 for a whatman 22.5 and presealed sterile vials are well worth it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic