Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Recent UGL labs

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Hi guys, I'm looking around for recent tests on UGL gear. Most of what I'm seeing out there are very informative and encouraging. However it seems to be results from labs tested in 2010 and 2012. Are there annual tests out there that I just haven't found yet?

All my previous cycles have been with gear that tested quite well for low heavy metals, low contaminants, no bacteria, proper dosing, etc.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hi guys, I'm looking around for recent tests on UGL gear. Most of what I'm seeing out there are very informative and encouraging. However it seems to be results from labs tested in 2010 and 2012. Are there annual tests out there that I just haven't found yet?

All my previous cycles have been with gear that tested quite well for low heavy metals, low contaminants, no bacteria, proper dosing, etc.

Then why not just stick with them.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i agree with shultz. if you have a trusted ugl why not stick with it. for instance i use only cvs.

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Just a round about way of fishing for sources...
Excuse you..... Part of the procedure commonly used in finding a reputable source is by checking how labs do in independent testing. When a lab proves to do well in independent testing people can then find authorized distributors of the gear made by that lab....... Hard evidence of the quality of a lab provides peace of mind.

If you want specifics I'll be happy to break it down for you...... My source sells gear provided by 3 different labs. The gear I always buy is trusted because it proves to test well. Low on heavy metals, low on contaminants, properly dosed, etc. I'm considering buying gear this time from the same source but from 1 of the other 2 labs. I have no interest whatsoever in getting info from you about where to buy my gear. The only thing I was trying to find out is where I can find current and recent test info....... It's my responsibility to be safe with what I'm injecting into my body. The best way to be safe is to be informed.

Perhaps in the future you shouldn't comment on anything I post unless it's something of value.

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
i agree with shultz. if you have a trusted ugl why not stick with it. for instance i use only cvs.
I have no interest in leaving my source. I was flirting with the idea of buying gear made by one of the other labs he distributes. I'd like to see how those labs do in testing. I've already seen the test results on the gear I always buy. It's low on heavy metals, it's properly dosed, it has no bacteria or contaminants....... When I see how the other stuff tests, I'll be informed enough to make my decision.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Independent testing? Do u think this is the supplement industry? You really think the average person has a source to get their gear tested? What world u living in? "The gear I always buy is trusted because it proves to test well", tested by who u or the lab? And if your lab contains any heavy metals they are not using proper filtering techniques, there should be no heavy metals in gear if filtered correctly.

Do u test what your Dr. gives you, how bout what you receive from the Pharmacy?

"Perhaps in the future you shouldn't comment on anything I post unless it's something of value". please tell us what value u bring to this thread?

Trust your source or go find a new one....But your not going to find a source on this forum.....

Excuse you..... Part of the procedure commonly used in finding a reputable source is by checking how labs do in independent testing. When a lab proves to do well in independent testing people can then find authorized distributors of the gear made by that lab....... Hard evidence of the quality of a lab provides peace of mind.

If you want specifics I'll be happy to break it down for you...... My source sells gear provided by 3 different labs. The gear I always buy is trusted because it proves to test well. Low on heavy metals, low on contaminants, properly dosed, etc. I'm considering buying gear this time from the same source but from 1 of the other 2 labs. I have no interest whatsoever in getting info from you about where to buy my gear. The only thing I was trying to find out is where I can find current and recent test info....... It's my responsibility to be safe with what I'm injecting into my body. The best way to be safe is to be informed.

Perhaps in the future you shouldn't comment on anything I post unless it's something of value.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Looking for updated Cocaine dealer lab test. I only want the purest shit going up my nose. Help a bro out...

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Independent testing? Do u think this is the supplement industry? You really think the average person has a source to get their gear tested? What world u living in? "The gear I always buy is trusted because it proves to test well", tested by who u or the lab? And if your lab contains any heavy metals they are not using proper filtering techniques, there should be no heavy metals in gear if filtered correctly.

Do u test what your Dr. gives you, how bout what you receive from the Pharmacy?

"Perhaps in the future you shouldn't comment on anything I post unless it's something of value". please tell us what value u bring to this thread?

Trust your source or go find a new one....But your not going to find a source on this forum.....
WOW!!!! I must really be generous with my time to even respond to this.

First of all, do you even know who William Llewellyn is? I'll save you the trouble of using Google.... He's the foremost authority on Anabolics and UGL's. He's an author, and he's a private citizen just like you and I. When he wrote some of his literature he conducted tests on several different samples of UGL gear. The simple point I'm making is that if a curious private citizen was able to get samples tested, then so could anyone else who chooses to.

And in response to your comment about heavy metals, every test I have in front of me right now shows .002% - .007% heavy metals. I'm quite comfortable using gear in that range.

The purpose of this thread was to get the simple question answered. If someone knows where we can find further info of other people conducting tests on UGL gear, we can all benefit from gaining that knowledge.

You give off the vibe that this industry is the wild wild west, and that's all it'll ever be...... I choose to educate myself WAY beyond that level of rationale. I'll conduct my own tests if need be.

Ignorance is not welcome in this thread. Please conduct yourself accordingly.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Never would I chance sending off my illegal drugs to be tested with a trail for the result leading back to me.

This practice isn't common at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic