Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I hope they beat RJ3 lol.

Next week Seattle will carve the niners like a wild bird.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Kap sucks....

12/25 90yards????
Wtfffff....

Yea he sucks monkeyballz...

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Greg Roman needs to go NOW!!! 9ers offense looked like shit. 3 points? At home?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Seattle and San Fran have 2 feeble ass offenses . It is absolutely painful to watch these teams try and score. They have slim to no chance in the playoffs once they go up against a high scoring offence. They will not be able to keep up.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Greg Roman needs to go NOW!!! 9ers offense looked like shit. 3 points? At home?

I can't watch this turd anymore...I can't believe I'm gonna say it... but Alice Smith is a better qb. Kaperdik is waaayyy cooler tho with hise sideways hat and stoopid scroll cut in his hair..
Raiden, Sherman didn't get 2 int's he got 2 passes thrown perfectly to him, right on the money..to him..not our receivers...He's the worst qb in the nfl..

Seattle and San Fran have 2 feeble ass offenses . It is absolutely painful to watch these teams try and score. They have slim to no chance in the playoffs once they go up against a high scoring offence. They will not be able to keep up.

Defense wins SuperBowls but it would be nice if we had a qb that knew he wasn't supposed to throw the ball to the other team!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kaep is still better than Alice Smith gman. It all falls on Roman with his shitty play calling that is predictable and the fact he wont let Kaep run. If we used all 3 aspects in our offense, run game, Kaep running/read option, and pass game, our offense would be able to score some points. Dont know why they dont let Kaep run.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I can't watch this turd anymore...I can't believe I'm gonna say it... but Alice Smith is a better qb. Kaperdik is waaayyy cooler tho with hise sideways hat and stoopid scroll cut in his hair..
Raiden, Sherman didn't get 2 int's he got 2 passes thrown perfectly to him, right on the money..to him..not our receivers...He's the worst qb in the nfl..

Defense wins SuperBowls but it would be nice if we had a qb that knew he wasn't supposed to throw the ball to the other team!!
One week u tell me im Faqqn nuts saying Smith is better than Kap lol.
Man u dont know who the fukc u like haaa.
Traderrrrrrrr...

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Kaep is still better than Alice Smith gman. It all falls on Roman with his shitty play calling that is predictable and the fact he wont let Kaep run. If we used all 3 aspects in our offense, run game, Kaep running/read option, and pass game, our offense would be able to score some points. Dont know why they dont let Kaep run.

i agree.. Let that boy run... when he broke on the scene a few years back that was his forte,he was a madman running the ball..... Teams had respect he could run for 100yrd/gm almost at will it seemed. Plus that obviously opened up his passing game. There probably trying to prevent a RG111 type thing were hes getting pounded every week... i dont know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic