Ready for some Football!!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pats suck lol
Pats certainly don't suck! !

However we got beat fairly in green bay and I'm the first to admit I was wrong

Packers did a good job running and rogers was good....

I'm honest and still think pats make the superbowl.

I was wrong and will say unbitterly that the refs didn't call alot of packers holding calls. ..... is it the reason why the pAckers won? No!!!!

Pats lost a fair game and I think still will make the superbowl

would love a green bay/ new England bowl

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Yea that was good game. Good to see 2 teams battle it out.
My Steelers FN lost so I shouldnt talk grrrrr....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You guys missing the Saints v Panthers on Pick 'em too?

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Raiders over 9ers LMFAOOOOO. ..
Yea Kap hes great....Get rid of that dude alre already.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The whole manage,ent needs revamping. Something is going on behind the scenes cause they really took a dive this year, specially kaperdik

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I love how the 9,ers finally dump McDonald with his numerous domestic abuse complaints the day AFTER there elimanated from the playoffs. It will always be about the W,s. first. Every team.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I love how the 9,ers finally dump McDonald with his numerous domestic abuse complaints the day AFTER there elimanated from the playoffs. It will always be about the W,s. first. Every team.

As a 9er fan i was glad they dumped McDonald. Enough is enough. These players get a golden ticket, once in a lifetime shot and blow it...stupid.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I hope so! I don't want to watch a team of ''boy scouts'' playing and losing every game. Look back at the glory days of football...Raiders Stabler playing drunk and played better drunk, just one example many many others. If we knew theirs and all sports figures private lives compared to now?
It's the new National Enquirer media..leave their personal lives just that personal. They're sports figures not priests
Besides Kid, gotta make some room on the payroll..lol

As a 9er fan i was glad they dumped McDonald. Enough is enough. These players get a golden ticket, once in a lifetime shot and blow it...stupid.
Stop bein ghey....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic