Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I hope so! I don't want to watch a team of ''boy scouts'' playing and losing every game. Look back at the glory days of football...Raiders Stabler playing drunk and played better drunk, just one example many many others. If we knew theirs and all sports figures private lives compared to now?
It's the new National Enquirer media..leave their personal lives just that personal. They're sports figures not priests
Besides Kid, gotta make some room on the payroll..lol

Stop bein ghey....
not gay you phag. Its one thing to play drunk, tuned up on drugs or PEDs, but rape and sexual assault is something else.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Raiden & G-man, I haven't stayed up on this thread... So... I'm interested in your assessment on Kaep. Is he still the guy, in your opinions?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
not gay you phag. Its one thing to play drunk, tuned up on drugs or PEDs, but rape and sexual assault is something else.

Allegations..turd burglar... they come out of the woodwork when you hav emillions in your bank. I just think they're sports guys, let their play on the field as a player speak on the field and let the same laws that apply to us deal with them off the field in their personal lives. No get back in kitchen , get my sammich and finish watching your Lifetime movie...

Raiden & G-man, I haven't stayed up on this thread... So... I'm interested in your assessment on Kaep. Is he still the guy, in your opinions?

II, I think if Roman would have left him alone instead of trying to make him a pocket passer yea, he would still be our future. Now I think his confidence is destroyed, that and he can't see the field, he has tunnel vision and thats why he sacked 5-6 times a game.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
II, I think if Roman would have left him alone instead of trying to make him a pocket passer yea, he would still be our future. Now I think his confidence is destroyed, that and he can't see the field, he has tunnel vision and thats why he sacked 5-6 times a game.

Yeah he was RG3 with more durability. Now he's just a guy...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I dont know whats up with Kaep. I think it starts with our O.C. Greg Roman, he needs to go. All year i have seen at critical points in the game, peticularly in the red zone, he calls some plays that make me say wtf!! About a month ago against the Rams, under a minute to go in a 12-10 or 13-10 game with first and goal on like the 2-3 yard line and they call 4 passing plays... RUN THE DAMN BALL OR LET KAEP RUN!!!! We lost the game because of that shit.That is just one of many times i thought i was watching pop warner football with our offense. Why did they go away from the read option that worked so well? Hardly seen it all year.

Kaep on the other hand, i dont know, maybe he is just happy he got paid and is not focused. Something is going on we dont know about, almost looks intentional they way he is over throwing recievers and taking sacks. I get our O line is banged up but cmon Kaep compete.

Gonna be an interesting off season with some players and our head coaching position... i hope Harbaugh stays.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah he was RG3 with more durability. Now he's just a guy...

I dont know whats up with Kaep. I think it starts with our O.C. Greg Roman, he needs to go. All year i have seen at critical points in the game, peticularly in the red zone, he calls some plays that make me say wtf!! About a month ago against the Rams, under a minute to go in a 12-10 or 13-10 game with first and goal on like the 2-3 yard line and they call 4 passing plays... RUN THE DAMN BALL OR LET KAEP RUN!!!! We lost the game because of that shit.That is just one of many times i thought i was watching pop warner football with our offense. Why did they go away from the read option that worked so well? Hardly seen it all year.

Kaep on the other hand, i dont know, maybe he is just happy he got paid and is not focused. Something is going on we dont know about, almost looks intentional they way he is over throwing recievers and taking sacks. I get our O line is banged up but cmon Kaep compete.

Gonna be an interesting off season with some players and our head coaching position... i hope Harbaugh stays.

Agree with all this, don't change the QB , change the offensive scheme to his style pl;ay

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Still early but Packers taking it to Seattle in the first half. Loving it..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Stooopid stoopid stoopid..one job CATCH THE FVCKING BALL!!!! Arggggggggg. Season over, time to watch lifetime or some shit.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Patriots gonna get it done. Go Pats!

I dont even want to see Sherman and that schmoe Carrol's mug in another superbowl,,,can't watch

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic