Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Re-intro. gator checkin in. It's been a while and hello......

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Okee doke... Just was taking this in.

Gator, you were ostracized community wide because you used bad judgment, probably because you had a substance abuse problem. Don't get all fiction based and therefore high and mighty. You weren't shunned because you were speaking out- it was because you threatened people with turning their info in to LE, among other more petty stupidities.

Straightforward, no bullshit. Reality based. Common knowledge among those of us who have been around boards you were on 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.

If you want the privilege of community membership you have to be stand up, that includes being honest about your past actions before moving on.

Board life is like training- you get out what you put in, over the long haul. I hope you have put your life in order and training is going well for you.
Incorrect. I spoke out On AJ and had a blow out with him. His followers made up what they wanted. Now look at AJ. I bet many would say that I was right about him. No turning in anyone to LE.....lmao. Yea, me do that as much of a gear head and substance abuser that I was.

This is the past Bullshit and I dont live there anymore. Ask RottenRogue. And yes, life is better than ever and training seems like im in my 20's again. Thanks!

And to all of the warm welcomes...thanks and great to see so many familiar faces.

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Incorrect. I spoke out On AJ and had a blow out with him. His followers made up what they wanted. Now look at AJ. I bet many would say that I was right about him. No turning in anyone to LE.....lmao. Yea, me do that as much of a gear head and substance abuser that I was.

This is the past Bullshit and I dont live there anymore. Ask RottenRogue. And yes, life is better than ever and training seems like im in my 20's again. Thanks!

And to all of the warm welcomes...thanks and great to see so many familiar faces.

I don't know about any AJ stuff concerning you. I just know what I know... Glad training and life are turned around- cuz that is the thing

Our lifestyle is to grow and to change. The past is just steps how we got to here.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

NO actually ajdos spoke out on you as well as PECS, DirtyD for you having an attitude problem.
I remember a whole different deal with you.

Good thing for you is I really don't care now and it's past.

enjoy your stay and your more than welcome here. GM

peace.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Thank you guys. Yea, it's the past. In hindsight the whole thing was immature. Yes, life is about growing, I agree. Time has come to move forward. Place looks nice.

gator

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
NO actually ajdos spoke out on you as well as PECS, DirtyD for you having an attitude problem.
I remember a whole different deal with you.

Good thing for you is I really don't care now and it's past.

enjoy your stay and your more than welcome here. GM

peace.

There was also strong arming sources for freebies at a board he modded at... Several left the board over it

But yeah. It's the past.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Glad you made it over bro. Welcome to TID!

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
There was also strong arming sources for freebies at a board he modded at... Several left the board over it

But yeah. It's the past.

LMAO. Peeps can say ANYTHING about a person that has spoken out against them and I guess that makes it true. LMFAO. Just like I was threatening peeps with LE. LMMFAO!!!!!!!! It's amazing what peeps when backed into a corner over their own misconduct in this community would come up with. I spoke out on Adv. Stealth as well and those that made stuff up about me were heavily involved with them. This I know. And we all know what ultimately went down with Ad Stealth!
Im not saying that I didnt have fault in the way all of it was handled, Im just saying there are two sides to every story. I love Bodybuilding, its my passion. I love those that share this passion and I look out for this community. Period.
I get the feeling though from the comments here that we all agree it was the past and it was a fucked up situation and regardless, as adults, its time to move on.

And once again, thanks for all of the warm welcomes.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LMAO. Peeps can say ANYTHING about a person that has spoken out against them and I guess that makes it true. LMFAO. Just like I was threatening peeps with LE. LMMFAO!!!!!!!! It's amazing what peeps when backed into a corner over their own misconduct in this community would come up with. I spoke out on Adv. Stealth as well and those that made stuff up about me were heavily involved with them. This I know. And we all know what ultimately went down with Ad Stealth!
Im not saying that I didnt have fault in the way all of it was handled, Im just saying there are two sides to every story. I love Bodybuilding, its my passion. I love those that share this passion and I look out for this community. Period.
I get the feeling though from the comments here that we all agree it was the past and it was a fucked up situation and regardless, as adults, its time to move on.

And once again, thanks for all of the warm welcomes.

This is the first chance we've had to hear your side... Glad we have it now.

Welcome to the Den

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Thanks POB and Braw. Looks like a close knit place. I hope to be a positive addition. And once again it's really nice to see alot of familiar faces.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Thanks POB and Braw. Looks like a close knit place. I hope to be a positive addition. And once again it's really nice to see alot of familiar faces.

I'm glad your hear bro. I'm so happy you turned your life around. That takes a lot if courage.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
I'm glad your hear bro. I'm so happy you turned your life around. That takes a lot if courage.

Thanks man. You know where Ive been. Addiction is brutal. I'm Blessed that God took away the desire to drink from me. Since July 20th 18 months ago I havent taken a sip or popped a L-10. Life couldnt be better. Career on track, just got married, found out a couple wks ago we are expecting a lil baby!!! Life is really good without having addiction strapped to ones back!

Thanks Paul....you have been a good friend through my struggle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic