Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Re-intro. gator checkin in. It's been a while and hello......

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
I remember u from olm 6,7,8 years ago....

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
Welcome Gator- its been a loooonnnggggg time my friend. Can't believe after all these years -you and I meet again. This guy was a Mod on my board years back

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Thanks man. You know where Ive been. Addiction is brutal. I'm Blessed that God took away the desire to drink from me. Since July 20th 18 months ago I havent taken a sip or popped a L-10. Life couldnt be better. Career on track, just got married, found out a couple wks ago we are expecting a lil baby!!! Life is really good without having addiction strapped to ones back!

Thanks Paul....you have been a good friend through my struggle.

Congrats on the new baby on the way bro! I had no idea.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
chilz....yes, its been a while man. Risen, crazy how things happen. Those were some drama filled days. Damn good to re connect man, Im so glad that all is well in your world. Lots of change since then my friend. And Paul, yea, I only found out a couple wks ago!!!!!! Heck I only got married in December!!!!!! hahahaha God has a plan and I'm very Blessed to be on track for it now. And Paul, if you hadnt asked me over several times to post here I would never have. I knew some may have some hard feelings but I'm glad that as adults we could all discuss it and move on. As I like to say, the past is the past and I dont live there anymore.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Gator my man not one of us here dont have shit in our past that were not too proud of...but we acknowledge it,deal with it and move on..im glad everything is cool with ya now...And i for one am glad to see ya back around..
Respect brother....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
chilz....yes, its been a while man. Risen, crazy how things happen. Those were some drama filled days. Damn good to re connect man, Im so glad that all is well in your world. Lots of change since then my friend. And Paul, yea, I only found out a couple wks ago!!!!!! Heck I only got married in December!!!!!! hahahaha God has a plan and I'm very Blessed to be on track for it now. And Paul, if you hadnt asked me over several times to post here I would never have. I knew some may have some hard feelings but I'm glad that as adults we could all discuss it and move on. As I like to say, the past is the past and I dont live there anymore.

I respect those words greatly, "God has a plan" that is all that counts really.

blessings over you .

peace.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Yea Kid, its been a rough ride at times. You know man, you were around for front row seats.lol There was alot going on in the community, some power struggles etc. Adults acting like children at times....me included. But I can see from the tone of this thread that it's all behind us and now we can all join together as one community as a whole again that looks out for one another....not the cliques that were being made. Thank you for your words Kid...i appreciate it man.
And SHINE......when I was at the bottom of that pit that is addiction I could rely on only one.......God. Deep Prayer and faith saved my life. Sure my fiance who is now my wife was there, my father and my daughter but I was in a situation that man could not heal. It had to be God. And I thank him everyday for saving my life. And we just found out we are expecting a lil baby. A true Blessing.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Welcome bro,,, its been awhile

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
This thread has almost 2400 views. Your popular gator!!

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Body By Donuts!!!!! hahahaha....yea, its been a while bud.

And yea Paul, 2400 views.. guess some thought they'd see fireworks. lol

Nice to be here!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic