Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Re-intro. gator checkin in. It's been a while and hello......

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
nice to meet you.....I think we've been on some similar threads in the last couple years. welcome back.

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Thanks gents!!!!! Good to see ya Kid!!!!;-) Hard PR.....always a pleasure my ol friend!!!!!!! And uphill......Pats looking solid as usual!!!!!!!

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
Well, looks like I joined in 2010. Big_Paul_Ski recommended that I come do a re-intro and check the place out. At a glance I see some familiar faces......

For those that don't know me, Ive been around sice Elite Fitness started the boards. Seen alot over the yrs. I stand for values, commitment and honor in the body building community. Thats a lil about me. Thanks for checking out my thread.

gator

OH! Geesh!!! Seriously! Who left the back screen door open again????
Welcome over Gator!!! Good to have ya here....almost....I guess!!! HAHA!!

Last edited:
BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Well, looks like I joined in 2010. Big_Paul_Ski recommended that I come do a re-intro and check the place out. At a glance I see some familiar faces......

For those that don't know me, Ive been around sice Elite Fitness started the boards. Seen alot over the yrs. I stand for values, commitment and honor in the body building community. Thats a lil about me. Thanks for checking out my thread.
gator

didn't you get booted off CS?

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Yea his angriness....still love my Winstrol and it has been a while!!!!!! I have a new friend in T-Bol as well.....LOVE IT!!!!!!!lol And Widow Maker.....looky there...always a pleasure my good man!!!!!! ;) As for gettin booted, yea in 15 yrs on the boards Ive been booted. I speak my mind. I tell the truth and I look out for the community. Some dont like my straight forward no bullshit tell it like it is style but that makes me.....me.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yea his angriness....still love my Winstrol and it has been a while!!!!!! I have a new friend in T-Bol as well.....LOVE IT!!!!!!!lol And Widow Maker.....looky there...always a pleasure my good man!!!!!! ;) As for gettin booted, yea in 15 yrs on the boards Ive been booted. I speak my mind. I tell the truth and I look out for the community. Some dont like my straight forward no bullshit tell it like it is style but that makes me.....me.

Fuck em, good for you bro

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
welcome back gator. I've seen ya around a place or 2 over the years.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Okee doke... Just was taking this in.

Gator, you were ostracized community wide because you used bad judgment, probably because you had a substance abuse problem. Don't get all fiction based and therefore high and mighty. You weren't shunned because you were speaking out- it was because you threatened people with turning their info in to LE, among other more petty stupidities.

Straightforward, no bullshit. Reality based. Common knowledge among those of us who have been around boards you were on 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.

If you want the privilege of community membership you have to be stand up, that includes being honest about your past actions before moving on.

Board life is like training- you get out what you put in, over the long haul. I hope you have put your life in order and training is going well for you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic