Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Quick belly loss

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Dude, don't do it!! they're probably setting you up to get buttplugged, pegged or spanked!!
Ohh yea, throw some sprints in to your treadmill work, get the heart rate up n down

L

lwilkinson

Jul 11, 2013
go on a 10% calorie deficit (10% less calories than your net caloric maintenance). keeping protein at 1g per pound of bodyweight. keep sodium levels consistant. 5 days before you meet her you can cut out all carbs and try loose water weight but you will look flat. the only long term solution is to get leaner and build bigger abs. all the best mate.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
Dude, don't do it!! they're probably setting you up to get buttplugged, pegged or spanked!!
Ohh yea, throw some sprints in to your treadmill work, get the heart rate up n down

**** it. I'll let her tie me up. You only live once.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
seems like you're eating next to nothing. Am curious about your maple syrup concoction. I would add protein back in keeping your carbs as whole grains. As stated above..decrease your caloric intake 10% keeping track of your macros will help. And what I have learned..although not a diet guru nor have abs...eating smaller meals more times a day is more beneficial than packing them into 3 meals a day. Tough to do but has worked for me in the past.

oh..and eat Bacon.

As for your lady friend...I guess there are worse things than being tied up. Sounds interesting...but..I'd sew my *ss shut just in case someone gets some strange ideas!!!

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
seems like you're eating next to nothing. Am curious about your maple syrup concoction. I would add protein back in keeping your carbs as whole grains. As stated above..decrease your caloric intake 10% keeping track of your macros will help. And what I have learned..although not a diet guru nor have abs...eating smaller meals more times a day is more beneficial than packing them into 3 meals a day. Tough to do but has worked for me in the past.

oh..and eat Bacon.

As for your lady friend...I guess there are worse things than being tied up. Sounds interesting...but..I'd sew my *ss shut just in case someone gets some strange ideas!!!

The maple syrup thing is called the Master Cleanse. It's been around a while.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
LOL, you know what you've gotta do, "be gone you evil fat from hell".

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
By the time you are done with this starvation diet you are on you will have no muscle left at all...your metabolism will be so slowed down from this that the second you start eating properly again you will get even fatter than you were before..I know that is the same fad diet a lot of the stars do for a week or so before a photo shoot but they don't stay on it for an extended amount of time..you are gonna get so week from this way you are crash dieting that you won't be able to perform when she is ready..raise your calories slowly with healthy choices of food..in the long run you will be glad you did

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Hell, cough up the cash and go get cool sculpting

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
By the time you are done with this starvation diet you are on you will have no muscle left at all...your metabolism will be so slowed down from this that the second you start eating properly again you will get even fatter than you were before..I know that is the same fad diet a lot of the stars do for a week or so before a photo shoot but they don't stay on it for an extended amount of time..you are gonna get so week from this way you are crash dieting that you won't be able to perform when she is ready..raise your calories slowly with healthy choices of food..in the long run you will be glad you did

What he said. You may as well shoot some hcg given how bogus that "diet" is.

You will definitely starve down but not in a good way. Then metabolism slows down, you get skinny fat and look scrawny w/ a gut. You're getting next to no protein, next to no carbs and near zero fats and a cleanse to boot? Ugh. And then throw in what I am guessing are shit quality random cheat meals? That's basically the only nutrients you are getting. I'd venture those cheat meal negate any serious progress the starvation diet is doing if they are shit quality calories. Youd be quite amazed bthe impact of random cheats on even an otherwise very structure diet and training program. There are people who have lost weight eating nothing but McDonald's for a month, but that doesn't mean it was any healthier. IMO you'd be better off w/ a reasonable diet of sufficient cals with one cheat meal a week and add in some resistance training.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
BTW you in here talking about this Dominatrix and one pic has yet to be seen!!!!!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Straight keto not ckd, cardio 5x40 min stair mill weekly HIIT hill sprints 1x weekly at 1 minute by 5 minute intervals and ECA. Stick to chicken and green beans, eggs and lean ground beef. Make sure you are 400-500cal below your maintenance before factoring in cardio

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic