Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Quick belly loss

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
HIIT...HIIT....HIIT......HIIT..Can't say it enough! :) Oh and eat 99 % clean ;)

This brings up one of my pet peeves with diet. I have a saying that I tell clients and others, and it's "Eating clean is not synonymous to fat loss, and fat loss is not synonymous with being healthy"

You cannot just eat clean and lose weight. Regardless of how you eat, you need to be in a deficit to lose fat. This is why people can have a shit diet and still lose fat, and others eat clean and are still fat. I ate "clean" for years and was still had a very high BF. My parents eat "clean" and are still morbidly obese.

Ok, rant over...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Run a ketogenic diet with DNP.

The following is unsafe advice...
Add a shot of insulin day one, small shot, and you can go into keto right off (try not to die). You can pick up some piss strips that test to see if your there yet or not. Then eat nothing but meat, we did turkey cause it was cheapest. Carb up before she comes home, or you will be single again. Nothing brings out our inner asshole like full keto, plus your breath alone can kill. We only did this for 5 day runs, then one carb day. No idea how long you can push it out without hurting yourself.

Just seen your post... the full meat is still fast without the dnp.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This brings up one of my pet peeves with diet. I have a saying that I tell clients and others, and it's "Eating clean is not synonymous to fat loss, and fat loss is not synonymous with being healthy"

You cannot just eat clean and lose weight. Regardless of how you eat, you need to be in a deficit to lose fat. This is why people can have a shit diet and still lose fat, and others eat clean and are still fat. I ate "clean" for years and was still had a very high BF. My parents eat "clean" and are still morbidly obese.

Ok, rant over...

well, it works for me :) There are many perceptions of "eating clean" some tend to think it's the same as eating healthy..which is obviously not true. If you are eating extra lean proteins in all meals, veggies, clean fats and carbs (sure I don't need to list) then it's pretty hard to stay/get fat...especially if you are training heavy and doing cardio...I am living proof. Btw, I did say HIIT and eat clean...;)

This is about losing some belly fat quick. Whenever I bulk, if I put some belly fat on, two weeks of HIIT and that shit is gone :)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Im going to re-vouch for keto ! It does wonders for the belly, particularly because carbs are so bloating

Get some dandelion tea and drink it daily, lots of fiber and water

And hat jenner said, hiit for long term

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
It really doesn't need to be made complicated..and you don't need chemicals...good old hard work will do the trick ;)

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
HIIT...HIIT....HIIT......HIIT..Can't say it enough! :) Oh and eat 99 % clean ;)

This is really the way to go. Trying to find classes in my area with no luck. Still looking though.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
If you are eating extra lean proteins in all meals, veggies, clean fats and carbs (sure I don't need to list) then it's pretty hard to stay/get fat.

You honestly believe this? I would love to see a good study (not a BBing.com article) that shows eating in a caloric surplus with healthy foods not making someone gain fat.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
You honestly believe this? I would love to see a good study (not a BBing.com article) that shows eating in a caloric surplus with healthy foods not making someone gain fat.

I think the point is MOST eating like this do NOT eat a regular surplus as surplus often has to be forced in this kind of dietary lifestyle

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is really the way to go. Trying to find classes in my area with no luck. Still looking though.

you don't need classes...you have a gym membership I assume? Get on a treadmill and do sprints! :) Get on an elliptical and do the same..go outside and find a place you can do some sprints or go for a run outside and incorporate some sprints :)

Reactions: sax

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

lol, I'm not going to argue. I agree about a deficit of course, that wasn't my point.

sax

sax

Jan 26, 2011
UPDATE: First off, the dungeon party was ****ing awesome and it's becoming a hobby. She's quite connected in the scene and I'm VIP in dungeons in two states now. She is grooming me though, talking about tying me up at the next party just to see how it makes me feel - and you know what? I'm going to ****ing let her. You only live once. No pics yet. We've only gone to dungeons and photo's are not allowed. Lastly, on this topic, as someone pointed out I now understand her interest in me physically. Although I may not be ideal, I am way ****ing better looking than most men in that scene who are usually very skinny or very fat. I'm prime pickings.

On my goal - 1st there's a few things you need to know about me. I'm in my mid 40's. BMI does not put me into the obese category but I'm just shy of it. I've never been a body builder, per se, I always just wanted to be really fit. I am more muscular than the average man on the street but I would never win any contest. My fat is completely and only around my gut. This is a genetic disposition and demonstrated by nearly everyone in my family. I have cholesterol issues which will tip into the 450's if not medicated. On again, off again blood pressure issue (not currently being medicated) and I have COPD from a very bad childhood illness. You wouldn't know it during daily activities or even weight lifting. But it affects cardio activities.

I'm down 17 lbs since I started this thread. 38 jeans were tight when I started and now I can barely keep a pair of 36's on (and that's not because I'm always at the dungeon taking them off). I think 34's would be a bit too tight but I can't test this theory since I gave all my 34's to the VVA last year thinking I'll never fit in them again. Here's what I'm doing. I'm open to comments and criticism as long as you consider the facts previously stated.

1. You know how they say don't drink alone? I have modified that. I don't eat food I enjoy alone. My cheat meals are always social occasions, 2 to 3 times a week, which I think gives me some nutrients I'm missing from a pretty rough diet the rest of the time.
2. In the morning's I drink a Monster Zero. I do not believe this helps. But because my carb store is depleted during sleep I want to extend that time while getting a wake up energy boost. Monster Zero is a big can so it last longer than a cup of coffee.
3. When I get to work I have oatmeal with flax for my cholesterol and to put some bulk in my stomach.
4. I will either bring a salad with hard boiled eggs to work or I will sip on Lemon, Maple Syrup, and Cheyenne pepper through the day.
5. After work I spend an hour on the treadmill at a 3.5 MPH pace starting at an 8% incline and working up to 15% going up a half of whole degree every 5 minutes or so. Typically I see about 700 calories burnt.
6. I do not eat dinner. I sip on the same Lemon, Maple Syrup, and Cheyenne pepper concoction periodically taking a spoonful of organic whole husk psyllium so my stomach feels full.
7. I have two hard boiled eggs right before bed.

Energy is better than ever before. I haven't had an after work nap or struggled to stay awake at work in a long time. I'm sure this routine is wasting a bit of muscle but at this point I don't mind. I look more cut. If I start to think my arms are getting too small or something I'll have to come up with something else but, for now, this is doing just what I want.

My plan is keep this up until the gut is gone. Then go on a maintenance routine to hold it for six months and give my body a new "set point" of what weight it expects to be. Then I will start a typical Bulk/Cut workout and see saw up the appearance I want. I think part of what got me here was I never cut. I've always worked out to bulk up despite knowing that's not the best thing to do.

Anyway - advise me. Criticize me. I'm listing to learn. Flame me if you want but I'm still ****ing a smoking hot dominatrix so my life is good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic