VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Nice tat too btw...

Keep working on your goals.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.

Yeah I saw this one on FB and laughed hard! I'm the unselfish one and a people pleaser unfortunately it makes it tougher on me but I'm learning to focus on myself more then anyone else . Thanks for the laugh and advice

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
73a044a58c859005634941d8ad222a25.jpg

Thank you!!! All colored in and believe it or not it was my first tat! Go big or go home lol! I think I liked it as just the outline better but I'm happy with it!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think that particular type of tat looks better colored in. Flowers in black and white don't nearly pop as much as those with color. Rib area... that's a painful area.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
SICK SIDE PC LADY!!!! Mine is half the size and by far the most painful of them all, you're a warrior!

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
If the guy you're after doesn't like abs, or only likes abs, etc. you might be after the wrong kind of guy. The real question is.....

Can you cook?

Haha. I'm only joking. Not sexist at all, and I actually love to cook. Point is, eff what they say. A real man isn't going to give a damn. Sounds like you were around some pansy momma's boys that grew up with daddy's money.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would burn that bedspread....

73a044a58c859005634941d8ad222a25.jpg

Thank you!!! All colored in and believe it or not it was my first tat! Go big or go home lol! I think I liked it as just the outline better but I'm happy with it!

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
That bedspread isn't mine it was in a cheap hotel I stopped in to visit my brother and show the tat off I had just got it finished colored in.

Lord I go with black and white sheets keep it neutral for the men who visit so it's not overly girly or gay

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
SICK SIDE PC LADY!!!! Mine is half the size and by far the most painful of them all, you're a warrior!

That's what everyone says I guess I feel pain differently because that didn't hurt at all but the stupid small nautical star I have on the inside of my wrist was the most pain in the ass painful one I have and I got three. One other on the upper back trap area that was the easiest one.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Black sheets dont hide the semen stains very well.....\:D/

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
8d70ea5f96fcdcc465765bd673d3ce9e.jpg

I'm a smart cookie no worries lol!!

Who is viewing this thread?