Question for the men

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by cynderella, Dec 10, 2015.

1. cynderella

cynderella TID Lady Member

Feb 4, 2015
    So quick question for the men... I want to get a six pack and have been toning my core for some time now I'm starting to get my top two coming in yay but I have had several men tell me that they don't like a six pack on a female... That it's like abs on abs and a turn off??? How many of you agree or disagree with these comments and why? Thank you in advance!

2. C T J

C T J Crossfit VIP

Jan 24, 2013
    I like women with 6 packs. I also like women without 6 packs. Not really a determining factor if I want to date them or not. Ass and pretty face for me.

Realize likes this.
  3. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    nice pair of boobs is all I need.....

DieYoungStrong and Yaya like this.
  4. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Uhhhmm FD she said the question was for the MEN.....lol:)

I love a tight little set of abs, or not fit and toned not fat for me,
    Let me guess the guys that said they dont like em dont have em themselves right?

RAIDEN likes this.
  5. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    Why do you want abs? To impress men or for your self? If it's the later, then who cares what we think

cynderella likes this.
  6. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Gonna need pics of the abs to respond accurately.

7. Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly VIP Member

Oct 15, 2011
    I like women with abs. I like women without abs, awww hell, I just like women :) Sister I say do what YOU want. If YOU want abs, crank that sh*t. If not, then not, do what makes you feel good. Although now you gotta post up a pic of the abs when your ready. Ive heard abs are built in the kitchen..............guess thats my problem:)

cynderella likes this.
  8. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    I'm a BIG Fan of the Female body...very big fan. I like all aspects , abs , 'soft' abs and no abs. Not a real big fan of the 'hard' look on a woman but that's just me. That being said even a hard body is ok if it's all proportioned well...heavy on the badonkadonk for me :)

any1uno and cynderella like this.
  9. shortz

shortz Beard of Knowledge VIP

May 6, 2013
    A lot of men in the fitness industry love women with abs. It does not intimidate us and we have grown to really like it. It's not The abs that usually turn men off, it's the fact that you look better than they do and it exacerbates their insecurities.

For me, I love fit women, but mostly those that have worked out appropriately enough to keep shape in their legs and thighs. It's attractive to me to see nicely shaped quads, round ass, and a tiny waist

cynderella likes this.
  10. cynderella

cynderella TID Lady Member

Feb 4, 2015
    Actually they did... One was very physically fit and it made me self conscious because I was working hard to trim up and seemed off putting to him he would tease my trainer not to work my core to much said he it's to masculine he liked curves I'm plenty curvy just want a flat stomach six pack or not.

I'm doing it for myself of course and my personal goals just generally wondered what consensus was from other fit males perspectives

11. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011

You should work to what you like, it's your bod. As a comaprison either below is nice but I prefer the softer look...not that the other would be disqualified from a Night of The Gman World! lol

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. shortz

shortz Beard of Knowledge VIP

May 6, 2013
    That top pic is what most women would look like if they worked out without any AAS and had a decent diet. The woman on the bottom is a bit much for me, but I guess if I was ever given the opportunity, I would def entertain the idea. What I don't like is that getting that ripped and muscular completely ruins the breasts. Being naturally lean, the breasts are smaller, but at least still look nice.

graniteman likes this.