Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question for the men

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
So quick question for the men... I want to get a six pack and have been toning my core for some time now I'm starting to get my top two coming in yay but I have had several men tell me that they don't like a six pack on a female... That it's like abs on abs and a turn off??? How many of you agree or disagree with these comments and why? Thank you in advance!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I like women with 6 packs. I also like women without 6 packs. Not really a determining factor if I want to date them or not. Ass and pretty face for me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
nice pair of boobs is all I need.....

Uhhhmm FD she said the question was for the MEN.....lol:)

I love a tight little set of abs, or not fit and toned not fat for me,
Let me guess the guys that said they dont like em dont have em themselves right?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why do you want abs? To impress men or for your self? If it's the later, then who cares what we think

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gonna need pics of the abs to respond accurately.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I like women with abs. I like women without abs, awww hell, I just like women :) Sister I say do what YOU want. If YOU want abs, crank that sh*t. If not, then not, do what makes you feel good. Although now you gotta post up a pic of the abs when your ready. Ive heard abs are built in the kitchen..............guess thats my problem:)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So quick question for the men... I want to get a six pack and have been toning my core for some time now I'm starting to get my top two coming in yay but I have had several men tell me that they don't like a six pack on a female... That it's like abs on abs and a turn off??? How many of you agree or disagree with these comments and why? Thank you in advance!

I'm a BIG Fan of the Female body...very big fan. I like all aspects , abs , 'soft' abs and no abs. Not a real big fan of the 'hard' look on a woman but that's just me. That being said even a hard body is ok if it's all proportioned well...heavy on the badonkadonk for me :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
A lot of men in the fitness industry love women with abs. It does not intimidate us and we have grown to really like it. It's not The abs that usually turn men off, it's the fact that you look better than they do and it exacerbates their insecurities.

For me, I love fit women, but mostly those that have worked out appropriately enough to keep shape in their legs and thighs. It's attractive to me to see nicely shaped quads, round ass, and a tiny waist

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Uhhhmm FD she said the question was for the MEN.....lol:)

I love a tight little set of abs, or not fit and toned not fat for me,
Let me guess the guys that said they dont like em dont have em themselves right?

Actually they did... One was very physically fit and it made me self conscious because I was working hard to trim up and seemed off putting to him he would tease my trainer not to work my core to much said he it's to masculine he liked curves I'm plenty curvy just want a flat stomach six pack or not.

I'm doing it for myself of course and my personal goals just generally wondered what consensus was from other fit males perspectives

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Actually they did... One was very physically fit and it made me self conscious because I was working hard to trim up and seemed off putting to him he would tease my trainer not to work my core to much said he it's to masculine he liked curves I'm plenty curvy just want a flat stomach six pack or not.

I'm doing it for myself of course and my personal goals just generally wondered what consensus was from other fit males perspectives

You should work to what you like, it's your bod. As a comaprison either below is nice but I prefer the softer look...not that the other would be disqualified from a Night of The Gman World! lol

tumblr_ln23nw9arR1qdrca7o1_500.jpg
beautiful+female+bodybuilders+21.jpg

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That top pic is what most women would look like if they worked out without any AAS and had a decent diet. The woman on the bottom is a bit much for me, but I guess if I was ever given the opportunity, I would def entertain the idea. What I don't like is that getting that ripped and muscular completely ruins the breasts. Being naturally lean, the breasts are smaller, but at least still look nice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic