Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Question for the men

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Well, as LG said, you dont need them. I just mentioned them because they too hit core.

As for dating from the gym, yeah, when I was a teenager my uncle gave me the best advice; Dont shit where you eat. It can mess you up. Glad you got back to it though.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
You're a beautiful girl and you look great. Awesome job dropping the Hundo. Keep that positive attitude and work ethic and you'll do great. Diet and rest are critical too, don't forget. Stretch, add in some Pilates and yoga. You'll feel and look great.

As far as LG and Shortz go, one can take a back selfie with no hands, the other can take a selfie with his dick. Equally impressive in my book.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I like a beer gut. Shows she likes to have fun

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You look great!

No matter what direction you go, you look awesome and your hard work shows.

:)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I like women with 6 packs. I also like women without 6 packs. Not really a determining factor if I want to date them or not. Ass and pretty face for me.

DITTO - Pretty Face and nice arse yup

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good work and you're making good progress! I'll second the comments above about choosing your goals and moving toward them based on what you want for yourself. After all, guys can come and go and if you're doing it for yourself, you stick with it. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint, so make good lifestyle choices and stick with your training, and you'll continue to see the progress.

BTW, it's pretty tough for women to get really lean, so unless you're genetically gifted you're going to have to keep the diet relatively clean. Good luck!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
moral of that story.. Do it for you... if you want abs... get abs... there isnt a man in this world that doesnt want a sexy woman by his side... and you have that going on.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I think the more a man likes women, the more women he likes. I will never understand men that have super narrow scopes of what they find attractive.

Also, the older I get the less important physical appearance is to me compared to other intangible factors.

I have zero patience these days for any bullshit or erratic behavior. I simply want to be with a woman that makes me laugh and feel good and of course the sex has to be good (compatibility).

When I was younger it was all about the looks.

I'm lucky to have an awesome woman in my life and she started lifting after she met me, so that's great. But she will never have abs and I don't care. She's beautiful and cury and sexy and she makes me happy. If somehow she did diet down enough to get visible abs I would be impressed and happy for her but I wouldn't want her to do it for me.

RR has the best advice for you in this thread.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's all in moderation you know? A tone midsection looks great IMO but abzilla on a woman can definitely turn off some men. Lucky for you, that look is extremely hard to get for a woman so you're not likely to cross that line unless you were determined to do so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic