Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question for the men

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'm a fan of the first look but I'm unsure I can get that flat with out it turning to a more defined muscle look though, that is my current goal. Props to the second girl but the looks to hard for me or I would come across a dyke I'm already short and muscular as is.

All else fails I'll get a mommy makeover to rid myself of that problem and just maintain the flat look with diet and a good work out routine that's the only other way I can think of if this doesn't pan out. I've lost 100 lbs just can't get rid of the fat right above my belt line on my lower stomach... Any suggestions to work the lower core areas in the stomach would be much appreciated!?!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm a fan of the first look but I'm unsure I can get that flat with out it turning to a more defined muscle look though, that is my current goal. Props to the second girl but the looks to hard for me or I would come across a dyke I'm already short and muscular as is.

All else fails I'll get a mommy makeover to rid myself of that problem and just maintain the flat look with diet and a good work out routine that's the only other way I can think of if this doesn't pan out. I've lost 100 lbs just can't get rid of the fat right above my belt line on my lower stomach... Any suggestions to work the lower core areas in the stomach would be much appreciated!?!

Feel free to post pics ;)

and none of these dark, grainy, and weird angles that we can't see chit!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
damn double posts....lol

Last edited:
cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I do core daily 5x a week 2 rest days and I know 99.9% is diet and I do decent, I don't think I take in enough calories compared to what I burn but 1480 a day is my current goal. I watch dairy, bad carbs and no sodas ever and eat clean mostly maybe a cheat day every couple weeks. I've tried wraps and everything I could think of to no avail will it tighten back up all the way though it has came a long way and I'm frustrated but trying to stay positive in hopes that one day I will get there.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I do core daily 5x a week 2 rest days and I know 99.9% is diet and I do decent, I don't think I take in enough calories compared to what I burn but 1480 a day is my current goal. I watch dairy, bad carbs and no sodas ever and eat clean mostly maybe a cheat day every couple weeks. I've tried wraps and everything I could think of to no avail will it tighten back up all the way though it has came a long way and I'm frustrated but trying to stay positive in hopes that one day I will get there.

Core 5 times a week!! good Lord girl, you're killin yourself for nothin! If you're hitting deads and squats, you won't need to do core once or twice. Doing it 5 times week will have no impact on getting abs, nor will it make your core stronger.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Feel free to post pics ;)

and none of these dark, grainy, and weird angles that we can't see chit!

5a96d65b75942f828a8d374e202c85d1.jpg
7e5e3ea9cf5943c85fe77fde31ebc5cb.jpg
d7839226e3830b1934992360ab1ac683.jpg

Damn love handles and lower abs

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You're getting there! I found getting the abs to start showing was more diifficult than getting really lean. Once you have diet adjusted to get the ball rolling, it's all downhill. At least, until you're down to those last couple % when you're show prepping.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I do squats all the damn time too seems like lol I rarely do dead lifts not gonna lie... I worry I will do them wrong and hurt myself unfortunately. I usually use these forums and Google maybe a few peers at the gym to help with new moves or ideas because I came from a complete lack of knowledge to a small amount and am seeking more... so I don't know the proper ways to do certain moves and not really one to approach random men and ask for tips I'm a little shy. I watch a lot of videos but worry when I go to do these moves I'm either not using enough weight or to much... I over think this I believe but hell idk

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
4817939b91a80a1bf743a8f2279cf360.jpg

Shortz sometimes grainy pics aren't so bad are they???

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I do squats all the damn time too seems like lol I rarely do dead lifts not gonna lie... I worry I will do them wrong and hurt myself unfortunately. I usually use these forums and Google maybe a few peers at the gym to help with new moves or ideas because I came from a complete lack of knowledge to a small amount and am seeking more... so I don't know the proper ways to do certain moves and not really one to approach random men and ask for tips I'm a little shy. I watch a lot of videos but worry when I go to do these moves I'm either not using enough weight or to much... I over think this I believe but hell idk

Probably best you don't just approach some random dude at the gym. For one, its likely they don't even know how to do them correctly. 2. It can lead any idiot in to thinking you're asking them for help because you're being flirty.

One thing you could possibly do, which is what we do in a group on FB, is post up videos of our form and people let us know what we're doing wrong or right. Its a tight little group of experienced lifters, so the ladies aren't embarrassed about posting either. Start with something really light. The movement can feel awkward at first. As you add weight, form can change slightly, but too much variation is no good. If you didn't want to post it openly, we have a few that would be great people you could send the video too. I would be up for it as well, but dont want you to think I am proposing the idea just to see it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You dont need deadlifts to build an AWESOME back, and. Plenty of other safer exercises you can do to focus on every little muscle group.
You have come a VERY long way and are kicking ass thus far.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Probably best you don't just approach some random dude at the gym. For one, its likely they don't even know how to do them correctly. 2. It can lead any idiot in to thinking you're asking them for help because you're being flirty.

One thing you could possibly do, which is what we do in a group on FB, is post up videos of our form and people let us know what we're doing wrong or right. Its a tight little group of experienced lifters, so the ladies aren't embarrassed about posting either. Start with something really light. The movement can feel awkward at first. As you add weight, form can change slightly, but too much variation is no good. If you didn't want to post it openly, we have a few that would be great people you could send the video too. I would be up for it as well, but dont want you to think I am proposing the idea just to see it.

One of the biggest reasons I don't approach them is because of the lack of knowledge most people have or the misconceptions others might have. Plus I don't want to come across like you said flirty or like that's my goal at all. I picked one person up in my gym and will never make that mistake again. It almost derailed my fitness goals because I didn't want to show face there for a while when things ended so to avoid all that nonsense I keep to myself.

I'm not sweating you... The thought hasn't crossed my mind once. Just assumed you were being helpful and nice enough to share your opinion with me. To be honest I don't have anyone who would or could even record it for me to post. I go the the gym at lunch daily and I fly solo. Most my people aren't into the fitness scene and the ones I do know it's hit and miss when I see them. I try to stick to what I know and what my old trainer taught me I but I feel like she wasn't working me to my full potential and that I need to include more in my daily routine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic