Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Protein deals?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've been using this brand for 6 months or so and have had good luck with it. Decent product with a cheap price.
Buy it off ebay... you'll get it delivered much sooner.
I wonder if they’ll do a Black Friday sale tomorrow? That would certainly be the time to stock up.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
With the amount you buy from them you should get them to be a sponsor here!
True! Actually I have been eating A LOT less protein past few years. For over a decade I never ate less than 200 and usually hit 230g/day every day. I used a lot of whey to help me achieve that as that equates to about 3lbs of lean meat a day. I also was working on getting (and staying) lean. So getting in that much protein without the added cals from fat is a challenge. (and chicken breast get boring after a while).

I have been doing IF for over 4 years now. At first I was nervous I would shed mass. I first was paranoid and tried to guzzle in extra protein, but over time I stopped and never saw any significant mass drop. I am over 50 now and not working out to make any sort of 'progress' these days. I stay around 10% bf and just workout to stay fit. I have never been the biggest guy either.

So my use of whey is really only a tool I supplement on workout days and times where my food choices dont being in quite as much. (fun eating). If I really miss the mark, or trying to cut cals I supplement 25g at night w/ 4-5g leucine along with fiber to give me something to feed off of.

I dont recommend it to anyone with progress still in the tank. But fasting has proven a sustainable route where I can have my cake and eat it too! But will always believe that eating is the biggest tool people dont know how to use. If I were back 15-20 years and still had strength and mass gains on the table, it would be right back to structured surplus eating. The discipline it takes is pretty high, but for me the benefits were worth it.

Hope all you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It’s $72 even with subscribe and save. What am I missing?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Here's what I get from Wal-Mart. It's free shipping over $35. I have been ordering the 5lbs and they always send me 2 pack of 3 lbs. I'm guessing they just make the packaging in 3 lbs lots.

I mix 2 scoops with water so you're getting 52g of protein with only 230 cals. I don't want to hear about how thin it tastes because it does. So no complaining from all you fat milk shake drinking mother fuukers.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
It’s $72 even with subscribe and save. What am I missing?
I think we missed the sale I thought but there is a coupon and subscribe saves like 25%

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . I mix 2 scoops with water so you're getting 52g of protein with only 230 cals. I don't want to hear about how thin it tastes because it does. So no complaining from all you fat milk shake drinking mother fuukers . . . .
Yeah, great. You begged me to send noodz for years, and when I finally did, and spent a lotta money on a professional Fluffer ... you make fun of me. Sheesh :mad:.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think we missed the sale I thought but there is a coupon and subscribe saves like 25%
Yeah, I went back and checked and it is showing $72+. Must have been a really short sale.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic