P

postworkoutballs

Apr 8, 2023
i got a nice shit of protien for ya

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Ha… if I’m fully honest there’s a PART of me that still wonders that when I drink it “Am I being scammed?” Hahaha…. I’m drinking 2, 50 gram protein drinks a day, if I shrivel up or put on 10lbs of fat I’ll let you know
Just checking in because I’m starting to run low on protein. You guys still liking the brand New World Nutritionals after using it for awhile now??
@myosin
@beefnewton

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just checking in because I’m starting to run low on protein. You guys still liking the brand New World Nutritionals after using it for awhile now??
@myosin
@beefnewton

So far so good. I don't use it every day. Just those times I need a little extra protein and a few carbs to fill out my macros... but still want something that has more substance than the protein tablets I take. The taste (I got chocolate) isn't going to take you to Flavortown, but it is totally drinkable. I like it for the very reason it has such limited ingredients.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Bumping this thread. MyProtein has a deal today. 2-5.5 lb (11lbs total) bags of pure whey isolate for $80! Free ship, just have to pay tax. This was just in time for me. I was running low.
I order unflavored, but you can order anything in the 5.5 size for the deal

Coupon code to enter at checkout: VIPDEAL
Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

Quite a GREAT deal!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, it is Black Friday sales week for a lot of places. Mutant has a sale, 1st Detachment has a sale, Amino Asylum is giving 35% off using code BLACK35 on Thursday, GASP/BB has been doing sales all week up to 80% off, etc...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Bumping this thread. MyProtein has a deal today. 2-5.5 lb (11lbs total) bags of pure whey isolate for $80! Free ship, just have to pay tax. This was just in time for me. I was running low.

Quite a GREAT deal!

You've brought deals like that here before over the years ... thank you, again.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Quite a GREAT deal!

With the amount you buy from them you should get them to be a sponsor here!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic