jacobss
What's New?

Primo cycle

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've never run primo before. I'm turning 50 this summer, so I've got some motivation to get into tip top shape. My plan is as follows:

Front load: primo 250mg ED for 10 days

Cycle: weeks 1-13
test U: 250mg/wk
primo: 750mg/wk
GH: 2.5 IU ED
T3/T4: 25/100mcg ED
Ibutamoren: 20mg ED

Weeks: 9-13
Anavar: 40mg ED

Presently at about 237 at about 12% BF. Would like to get down to 220 by June 1, and down to 210 by 9/1
Diet will keep protein high, alcohol low for first 6-8 weeks and see how my body responds. Once I get down to 230 or so, I'll likely need to get more strict with my carbs.
Any comments or suggestions.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I've never run primo before. I'm turning 50 this summer, so I've got some motivation to get into tip top shape. My plan is as follows:

Front load: primo 250mg ED for 10 days

Cycle: weeks 1-13
test U: 250mg/wk
primo: 750mg/wk
GH: 2.5 IU ED
T3/T4: 25/100mcg ED
Ibutamoren: 20mg ED

Weeks: 9-13
Anavar: 40mg ED

Presently at about 237 at about 12% BF. Would like to get down to 220 by June 1, and down to 210 by 9/1
Diet will keep protein high, alcohol low for first 6-8 weeks and see how my body responds. Once I get down to 230 or so, I'll likely need to get more strict with my carbs.
Any comments or suggestions.

Looks like a nice run to me except I would have to run a little more Test U to be "happy." Primo has become a favorite of mine. With the right diet you will be well on your way to a very low bodyfat %.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks Warrior! Just curious what you'd run test U at in this instance. I can hold quite a bit of muscle at just 250mg/wk, as I typically run 300mg every 2 weeks as my TRT, so I'm already upping it a bit.

When you run primo, what do you typically run it at?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
For a cycle dose Test U at 400/wk works great for me. Very low sides and a solid libido.

I typically dont go over 4-500 primo per week just because I hate all of the extra pinning. I always aim for a 7-800 but never end up pinning it consistently.

Ive always made great progress with lower doses of everything as long as my diet is consistent. I blow up quick if Im not careful no matter what Im running. Can't even look in the direction of a McDonald's without gaining a few lbs.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
I'm looking to run a new cycle for summer and went to my previous two to source UGF.co which is apparently now closed? After looking into it and reading your forums from December i'm glad i'm not going to be ordering from them now! However I'm not too sure who to look towards for a reliable safe strong source hoping somebody here can put me in the right direction. I had somebody in the past get some gear for me domestic (FD) but was a little on the weak side I seen results but not like I have on other cycles using the same dosages ... help please...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm looking to run a new cycle for summer and went to my previous two to source UGF.co which is apparently now closed? After looking into it and reading your forums from December i'm glad i'm not going to be ordering from them now! However I'm not too sure who to look towards for a reliable safe strong source hoping somebody here can put me in the right direction. I had somebody in the past get some gear for me domestic (FD) but was a little on the weak side I seen results but not like I have on other cycles using the same dosages ... help please...!

Sorry BrooklynBreed, this isn't a source board, and it's against the rules to be requesting info on sources. This is a warning, but if this happens again, you risk being banned.

Also, just to provide you some help. Asking for a source on a board is asking to get yourself scammed. Someone reads your post, sends you a PM, and says, "hey bro, I know a guy who's awesome! Send your money here!" Then you follow directions, and never see/hear from the "bro" again. We implement these rules to protect members from being taken advantage of.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Hey tommyguns2 have you done a write up/log anywhere here on primo? I feel like its for lack of a better term an "older" drug not saying that's a bad thing, i'm interested but don't know a ton about it.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Sorry BrooklynBreed, this isn't a source board, and it's against the rules to be requesting info on sources. This is a warning, but if this happens again, you risk being banned.

Also, just to provide you some help. Asking for a source on a board is asking to get yourself scammed. Someone reads your post, sends you a PM, and says, "hey bro, I know a guy who's awesome! Send your money here!" Then you follow directions, and never see/hear from the "bro" again. We implement these rules to protect members from being taken advantage of.

Ohh shit! I didn't know damnnn... not sure what to do now... I'll keep looking online I guess, in hopes that I do find a source, if I was to come here and ask if anyone knows if its legit is that ok?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
600 to 800mg with 250mg test e, 4 iu gh is a great cycle. 12.5mg aromasin M/W/F

Bloods are all in range for me... probably my fav cycle. Add more test, npp, or var and you will grow. To me 2-3 pounds over a couple months is awesome.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
It's funny the reason I joined this forum is because when searching for UGF This forum popped up with a lot of negativity about the company as well as a few others but nobody mentioned anything positive about any companies. Kinda leaves me confused to which direction to go in..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey tommyguns2 have you done a write up/log anywhere here on primo? I feel like its for lack of a better term an "older" drug not saying that's a bad thing, i'm interested but don't know a ton about it.
Hey Matthew, this is my first time running primo, so I've never done a log on it. It's got a reputation for being a steroid that is mild with respect to sides, and provides decent gains. But it's definately not a bulking drug. My goal in this cycle is to drop a modest amount of bodyfat, while at least maintaining my present lean mass, and in a perfect world, gaining 1-2 pounds of lean mass.

That's a tall order at my age, and while cutting, but I figure I'll set a goal and see what happens.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Hey Matthew, this is my first time running primo, so I've never done a log on it. It's got a reputation for being a steroid that is mild with respect to sides, and provides decent gains. But it's definately not a bulking drug. My goal in this cycle is to drop a modest amount of bodyfat, while at least maintaining my present lean mass, and in a perfect world, gaining 1-2 pounds of lean mass.

That's a tall order at my age, and while cutting, but I figure I'll set a goal and see what happens.

That's kind of what I heard. I'm interested to see how this works for you. I was looking for another compound to run with test. I love tren but don't love the sides. Best of luck on this first run.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic