Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Primo cycle

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Thanks bud. I been pinning 50mg daily with slins in the delts,forearms,lats. Keeping vascular all up through the arms,delts and chest...Whereever im lean enough to hit muscle. It's a lot of pinning but honestly with the slins it's no bother at all. Im the same way, the lowest dose i can achieve results with is what im running with. And absolutely mix in some var here and there. No more than 40mg/ day.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks bud. I been pinning 50mg daily with slins in the delts,forearms,lats. Whereever im lean enough to hit muscle. It's a lot of pinning but honestly with the slins it's no bother at all. Im the same way, the lowest dose i can achieve results with is what im running with. And absolutely mix in some var here and there. No more than 40mg/ day.

Pinning your forearms? I've never heard of that one... My flexibility sucks, so I tend to stick with glutes and ventro glutes, but typically I don't have to pin oil often. I pin my GH in my abs or side SQ. With the cost of primo, if I can't figure out how to brew it on my own, I think I'll have to just running 1x/year for shits and giggles.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Tommy,
Two things you might consider adding:
Hitting a heavy bag, if you have one available, just three 3 minute rds. Two or three times a week. You'll be shocked at what punching does to your body!
Think about the body of any good boxer.
Also, for the last month throw in halo.
I made the decision at 50 to be in the shape of my life, and just kept going until at 54, I was the oldest guy in the state to fight in a Tough Man contest.
It can be done! Good Luck! Enjoy!
(PS: Yeah, I won, against a 25 yr old who was also heavier than me. TKO in the first round. I think he kinda overlooked The Old Man.)

Some nice suggestions. My old gym had a nice heavy bag and upper cut bag, but my new place doesn't have that. They do have a punching machine with various attachments on it, but it's right in the middle of the gym, and everyone would be staring at me! LOL. I might have to get a heavy bag and hang it in my basement.

Interesting comment on the halo. I've got var and tbol in large quantities (they're my favorites, LOL), but I don't have halo that I could run at 20-30mg/day for a month. So I may do that as I continue to lean out. I'll try to get my pic I took this morning posted. Sometimes that can be such a pain! LOL

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Can't help you in the tech dept, that's for sure.
For a few months training for a fight, or climbing Kilimanjaro (I'd imagine)
real halo is a great cutter and installs a lot of drive.
It gave me a great thin skinned look, along with lots of boxing training, and a clean diet 5 days a week, with cheat days on weekends.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Pinning your forearms? I've never heard of that one... My flexibility sucks, so I tend to stick with glutes and ventro glutes, but typically I don't have to pin oil often. I pin my GH in my abs or side SQ. With the cost of primo, if I can't figure out how to brew it on my own, I think I'll have to just running 1x/year for shits and giggles.
Yeah topside of my forearms are nice with a slin...no pip.. Its not a ed spot but if needed i can.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I never need anywhere near the amount of primo others use 400mg every 5 days is very effective for me, I love Primo, sustanon and var stacked,
My fav!:D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I never need anywhere near the amount of primo others use 400mg every 5 days is very effective for me, I love Primo, sustanon and var stacked,
My fav!:D

How does your body respond to the 400mg E5D dosing protocol? I'm only a couple weeks in, but I suspect that I'm approaching my steady state blood concentration of the hormone, and while I'm not feeling significant strength gains, I've got a very nice pump all the time, with nice muscle fullness. My vascularity is good, and I'm beginning to lean out (but I suspect that's due to my diet, not the primo).

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have found it works very well over the long haul and the gains are solid and stay with me.
I have actually not ran primo in the past few years but have a ton in stash and just started again recently, forgot how excellent and somehow healthy ..lol I feel when on it.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Real primo is very hard to get, these so called cooked ones are not only hard to know exactly what dosages they are and if in fact they're actually primo especially if seeing big results as I've used Schering primo (20years ago)at 1000mg per week as my first cycle and didn't want to put to much on and had used for six weeks very little from it, so I said fook it and I added organon deca, organon sus and of course things started to happen, I would definitely do a roid test on your products as the Chinese powders is a dodgy old game, I'm currently running this (see pic) trt dose only and seems spot on, will enquire if they do primo and I'll try it out seeing I'm around the same age

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Real primo is very hard to get, these so called cooked ones are not only hard to know exactly what dosages they are and if in fact they're actually primo especially if seeing big results as I've used Schering primo (20years ago)at 1000mg per week as my first cycle and didn't want to put to much on and had used for six weeks very little from it, so I said fook it and I added organon deca, organon sus and of course things started to happen, I would definitely do a roid test on your products as the Chinese powders is a dodgy old game, I'm currently running this (see pic) trt dose only and seems spot on, will enquire if they do primo and I'll try it out seeing I'm around the same age
48371a3ecc086f68865ff6f080225b81.jpg

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
I loved my last run with primo so much ive pretty much stayed on a relatively low dose 300-400mg/wk along with my trt dose of cyp which is 200mg/wk for the past 6 or 7 months. Heres a pretty current pic. Its keeping me pretty hard along with some decent size. My diets decent and cycle my carbs quite often to keep my metabolism burning.Ive been trying to learn brew my own primo so to keep the cost down of running it year round. But lets just say my chef skills SUCK. Costing me more fucking up while im learning then just buying it finished. BTW C%$^cs primo he gets while costly is absolutely awsesome. Figured what the hell, turning 53 i might as well learn to brew,but its alot harder than i thought...lol
Nice work ,what primo are you running? I'm 53 this summer and basically on the same run just some higher doses.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Nice work ,what primo are you running? I'm 53 this summer and basically on the same run just some higher doses.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Just enquired about bioscience primo and they do produce it, will be placing an order soon
ae077349cdf48d5f75fc23d5286af17a.jpg
b99068c7c244f6de1bc20728a1060847.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic