RalfKelleh
What's New?

Primo cycle

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No advertising for bioscience here. Thank you very much. Wherever people get their primo is their business, and won't be discussed here.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
No advertising for bioscience here. Thank you very much. Wherever people get their primo is their business, and won't be discussed here.
How's it fuckin advertising, did anyone see prices NO, did mention anything about where to buy it NO bioscience is a make not a website, if I put a pic of organon deca up would you say "no advertising organon" but it's OK for you to type that you've been trying to cook your own gear but your shit at cooking, promoting buying dodgy fuckin powders ...... Ashole

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
Little edgy bro lol ?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yeah I'm interested in how this is going too. But everytime I plan on doing a log life gets in the way.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How's it fuckin advertising, did anyone see prices NO, did mention anything about where to buy it NO bioscience is a make not a website, if I put a pic of organon deca up would you say "no advertising organon" but it's OK for you to type that you've been trying to cook your own gear but your shit at cooking, promoting buying dodgy fuckin powders ...... Ashole

I've been around a while, and I know when someone is repping product. Who knows, maybe you'll get some suckers to PM you and ask where to get the bioscience stuff. And you'll be there for them, since you've got a good bro... blah, blah, blah.

Post more promotional materials and you'll be banned. Stay around and provide positive contributions to the members, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Your choice.

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
Right on , I agree ,and yep he was promoting that company.Ive been using the same source for a while and just stick with it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How are you liking the promo cycle so far? @tommyguns2

It's going just fine, but nothing dramatic. I'm down about 3 pounds, and I feel like it's a legitimate drop of fat and I've kept my lean mass. What I notice most is that I feel like I've got a full pump going most of the time. Muscles are nice and full. But I don't see quite the same aethetic "jump" that I notice when I'm running tren. Of course, tren kills my prostate and inflames my hemmroids (sorry, TMI), and primo doesn't seem to affect either. And I'm not pissed off like I get when on tren.

Just going to stick with it, and continue to tighten up my diet.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Been around a longtime but know nothing brother, I drive for a living and stay in Glasgow, Scotland, UK, I was only saying what make I myself am using, seeing it not illegal to use steroids in UK i thought I would share some information as I thought this was an open forum for discussions, and what chance does a newbie to your forum have if people like you two jump to wrong conclusion and deem somebody a dealer cause he mentioned the make he uses

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Right on , I agree ,and yep he was promoting that company.Ive been using the same source for a while and just stick with it.

NO NOT RIGHT ON BROTHER, YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG What source was I promoting?? NONE
I was only mentioning what I myself am using as a trt dose here in GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, UK where it's not illegal to use steroids and I thought this was an open forum where people can talk/discuss without judgement, how wrong was i

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013

OH AND BY THE WAY THEROCK123 IT WAS YOU THAT ASKED WHAT PRIMO THE OTHER GUY WAS RUNNING
ae558d85d92fb416d0d5f285485781f3.jpg

T

therock123

Dec 14, 2016
I wasnt promoting anything just asking

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic