Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

POS

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Germany will rise up against us for their total annihilation in WWII?

Let me throw an asterisk in there. In the long arc of history an outside invading force will typically not be able to pacify a country by bombing and killing them.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't know if I'd call 70 years of bombing history a long arc... but every time its been tried it has not worked, yes.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't subscribe to the great man theory of history. Hitler was a sign of the times. A man like Hitler cannot come to power unless the times are right for Hitler to come to power. The point is, excessive punishment of any group of people just creates more anger and resentment which leads to great problems in the future.

I don't subscribe to the great man theory of history. Hitler was a sign of the times. A man like Hitler cannot come to power unless the times are right for Hitler to come to power. The point is, excessive punishment of any group of people just creates more anger and resentment which leads to great problems in the future. If you think wars are winnable by just dropping bombs on people and killing them, you're sadly mistaken. It just lays the groundwork for worse future confrontations.
I never disagreed with anything you said. All I did was made a comparison to show the germans or like minded may still be at this. Just because they lost the 2nd war doesn't mean they just gave up, people that murder millions are some crazy fucks. Soros is a globalist elite who worked with the nazis and has the same ideology.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If this is really the case.. Then EVERY SINGLE conservative in America is a total and complete coward. Because if conservatives really believe this then the constitution is clear, you need to revolt immediately. You are compelled by the constitution of the United States to overthrow the government in the event that the government no longer represents the people.

But all the conservatives I know are planning for the next election. Pissing and moaning and whining and donating money to Trump. Donating money to Republican congressmen. This simple face shows they're all full of shit and they don't believe the things they're saying.. Why participate in fraudulent elections? And if Antifa is an occupying army then go kill them. Now! Grab your guns and start the massacre.
Actually, this is the case if things continue the way they are headed.

And, you are correct, the personality of most conservatives are passive and timid. Not all of them though, this is far from over.

The biden/harris administration will not make the full term.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
And, you are correct, the personality of most conservatives are passive and timid.
The silent majority.

It was pointed out that never before have so many parents in so many school districts been coming to school board meetings and demanding to be heard. People are waking up.

Reactions: HDH
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The biden/harris administration will not make the full term.

Firstly, I hate Biden and Harris. Especially Harris. And this rabbit hole goes deep. The rabbit hole of The Big Steal. It's a rabbit hole with no bottom. So I'll just say this.. If you Trump supporters want to win in 2024, it's best to focus on the real reasons you lost. You cannot correct course while you're all screaming about stolen elections. Because you're ignoring the real reasons why the majority of Americans didn't vote for Trump. The Democrats can't even tie their own fucking shoes, yet they masterminded the largest political steal in history? Under the noses of Trump friendly governors, Trump friend legislatures? Trump friend supervisor of elections? All while Trump supporters working in election facilities across America stood over the vote counting? Counting machines purchased from Trump friendly companies were rigged by the Dems? And then dozens of cases show nothing? And a pillow guy going slowly insane and accusing the extreme right wing outlet Tru News of being ANTIFA? Ugh. This reminds me of the Democrats and Russia-gate silliness. The Dems are fucking incompetent, yet they were so supremely competent they pulled off the Steal of a lifetime? Please..

Perhaps Trump would have a better chance of winning in 2024 if he'd stop telling blacks, Latinos, Asian Americans, gays, etc, etc, etc, to fuck themselves on a daily basis. Trump woke up every day for 4 years and jumped on Twitter to antagonize 60% of Americans. Then when the 2020 election rolled around Trump seemed shocked to find out that 60% of Americans hate him.

The way to win is to try to appear to be a decent human being and stick to proposing policies that will help the working class.

As for me, I wrote in my vote last year and will probably write it in again in 2024. I proudly voted for "Mickey Mouse."

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It seems you have come across quite a bit of misinformation. The best approach for me is to reply in red within your reply.

Please expand the quote to see my full reply. Feel free to use this quote again and reply in a different color. You had a lot to say so I don't want to miss any of your replies.

Firstly, I hate Biden and Harris. Especially Harris. And this rabbit hole goes deep. The rabbit hole of The Big Steal. It's a rabbit hole with no bottom. So I'll just say this.. If you Trump supporters want to win in 2024, it's best to focus on the real reasons you lost. You cannot correct course while you're all screaming about stolen elections. Because you're ignoring the real reasons why the majority of Americans didn't vote for Trump.

The last administration didn't lose so nothing is being ignored.

The Democrats can't even tie their own fucking shoes, yet they masterminded the largest political steal in history?

You should never underestimate an enemy. They are not running this show, the globalists are and the current administration goes along with the plan. The shit they are doing is stupid but it's destroying our country which means the plan is working.

Under the noses of Trump friendly governors, Trump friend legislatures? Trump friend supervisor of elections?

No, you'll have to list them for me because all I see are rinos. I would like to know which one's you are talking about.

All while Trump supporters working in election facilities across America stood over the vote counting?

No they didn't stand over the top of any of it in the swing states. They were shut out, social distanced and removed. One of the states kicked em all out and covered the windows so no one could watch.

Counting machines purchased from Trump friendly companies were rigged by the Dems?

Link some proof because they weren't.

And then dozens of cases show nothing?

Wrong again, the cases were not looked at, they were dismissed without merit. Link a case that was.

And a pillow guy going slowly insane and accusing the extreme right wing outlet Tru News of being ANTIFA? Ugh. This reminds me of the Democrats and Russia-gate silliness. The Dems are fucking incompetent, yet they were so supremely competent they pulled off the Steal of a lifetime? Please..

All that silliness was planned, they didn't care about russiagate or the impeachments. They need bad shit about him in the news to push the hate and to help distract from their bullshit. Whether you believed it or not, it obviously worked.

You have to give them more credit.

Perhaps Trump would have a better chance of winning in 2024 if he'd stop telling blacks, Latinos, Asian Americans, gays, etc, etc, etc, to fuck themselves on a daily basis.

Cool, looks like you could post some proof of these terrible things that were said. Good stuff like mexicans are rapists and murders or how about the kids in cages? Even better, good people on both sides, talking about white supremacists. Or, how about when trump sprayed protesters for a photo op?

Love to see some links that prove he did and said these things.

Trump woke up every day for 4 years and jumped on Twitter to antagonize 60% of Americans. Then when the 2020 election rolled around Trump seemed shocked to find out that 60% of Americans hate him.

How can 60% of Americans hate him when he got the majority of the vote?

The way to win is to try to appear to be a decent human being and stick to proposing policies that will help the working class.

The way to win this is get the election fraud under control so the votes can be counted correctly.

As for me, I wrote in my vote last year and will probably write it in again in 2024. I proudly voted for "Mickey Mouse."

It's obvious you aren't conservative. If your not leftist I don't want to insult you but all you talking points are.

Please, prove me wrong and show me the facts. Time to back all this up...

Thnx.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It seems you have come across quite a bit of misinformation. The best approach for me is to reply in red within your reply.

Please expand the quote to see my full reply. Feel free to use this quote again and reply in a different color. You had a lot to say so I don't want to miss any of your replies.
I know your narrative is so far ingrained in you this is falling on deaf ears. Trump lost. Trumps own person at the FBI said there was no fraud. Trump was racist against many Americans and the people stood up and fired him. There many tapes of Trump asking governors to find him some more votes so he can win. He’s a sore looser. Screaming little entitled kid that lost and he couldn’t overturn an election because Trump wanted to win at all costs.
This is why every Trump south state put in Voting legislation in place to stop minorities and any group from casting their votes at their convenience. The people stood up and said, Trump, you’re fired!
Like each previous year I chose to not vote, these politicians are all Evil and I’m not putting my mark next to either of them.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I know your narrative is so far ingrained in you this is falling on deaf ears. Trump lost. Trumps own person at the FBI said there was no fraud. Trump was racist against many Americans and the people stood up and fired him. There many tapes of Trump asking governors to find him some more votes so he can win. He’s a sore looser. Screaming little entitled kid that lost and he couldn’t overturn an election because Trump wanted to win at all costs.
This is why every Trump south state put in Voting legislation in place to stop minorities and any group from casting their votes at their convenience. The people stood up and said, Trump, you’re fired!
Like each previous year I chose to not vote, these politicians are all Evil and I’m not putting my mark next to either of them.
LMFAO! The FBI is run by a bunch of liberal loonies bro. The election was absolutely rigged. The outcome of it is even more devastating then anyone imagined.

Clapper
McCabe
Brennon
Comey
Fry (current FBI boss)

All treasonous scums that should be in prison or facing a firing squad.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
And now look what we have with this clown biden .. this is what happens when u vote with your feelings instead of your brain .. chaos all around , open boarders so any terrorist can mossy on through to cause another 911 if U believe 911 happened the way the media says .. On the 20 anniversary of 911 this moron and his crew of numb nuts not only gave that shit hole Afghanistan back to the taliban but biden also armed them to the teeth. Now because of all trump haters the taliban is # 3 in the world with black hawk choppers . Not to mention drones night vision equipment and billions of dollars worth of machine guns .. Ya that was a great vote for biden let me tell u .. hey but Atleast no more mean tweets from the orange man right .. Go ask Hershel walker if Donald trump is a racist

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LMFAO! The FBI is run by a bunch of liberal loonies bro. The election was absolutely rigged. The outcome of it is even more devastating then anyone imagined.

Clapper
McCabe
Brennon
Comey
Fry (current FBI boss)

All treasonous scums that should be in prison or facing a firing squad.
Then why was Trump Calling on the Governor’s of all the states he lost that Trump was friends with asking those individuals to find him votes so he wouldn’t loose?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,