Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

POS

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
This sorry excuse of a General should be fired for this huge cluster fuck. It really is on him more so then Biden. Biden could save a little face if he .... Fired this POS.

pos.jpg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
This sorry excuse of a General should be fired for this huge cluster fuck. It really is on him more so then Biden. Biden could save a little face if he .... Fired this POS.

View attachment 11692

He’d rather study White Rage and focus on the “local terrorists”. We have only to thanks George W. (Patriot Act) who laid the framework for dealing with terrorists & Barry Obama (NDAA), for being the luciferian and flipping the patriot act on its head and making us the terrorist which is where we are at today with idiots comparing a weak analogy by saying Jan. 6th is equivalent to 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
He’d rather study White Rage and focus on the “local terrorists”. We have only to thanks George W. (Patriot Act) who laid the framework for dealing with terrorists & Barry Obama (NDAA),for being the luciferian and flipping the patriot act on its head and making us the terrorist which is where we are at today with idiots comparing a weak analogy by saying Jan. 6th is equivalent to 9/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Anyone that says Jan 6th was equivalent or worse then 9/11 is spitting on the graves of the victims that died so horribly on that day and should have their teeth punched out on the spot.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

View attachment 11692

The overal reality is that he’s following His orders (which is the very thing that makes him a POS). Everyone…. EVERYONE including Biden, Trump, etc…. ALL politicians/gov’t figures are delegated directives. They do not make rational, logical, autonomous decisions — they ALL have overlords delegating their directives.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I read a statement that was shocking, but also sad. It was, "maybe we should have some Taliban commanders teach at our US military academies... you know, learn from some warriors that have actually won a war."

The point is: are our present US military academy students learning how to have the intestinal fortitude to actually win a future war? I fear that they are not. You do not win a war solely with superior logistics and supply chain management. You win when your opponent is wholly defeated and capitulates. I don't know if our future warrior leaders are learning that. If we don't have the will to defeat our enemies, we are simply managing the decline.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'd recommend people listen to Dan Harlin's hardcore history lectures. Most of them are free to listen to Youtube. Listen to the podcasts on wars.

Then come back and tell me that wars can be won. It's always the same. In the long arc of history nobody wins. Wars repeat themselves. The whole thing goes on forever. The Afghanistan nation will last longer than the USA. The Afghans have a belief system. The USA is just a conglomeration of rouge multination corporations running the government using fake patriotism (right wing rednecks mostly) and duping them into fighting for the corporations. We're fighting for corporate profits. The Taliban is fighting for a belief system.

Even if we could "beat" the Taliban today, in years they'd be back angrier and more determined than ever. And they'd inspire others to help them.

Remember, when one side treats another side harshly in order to try and break them, the opposite happens. The Germans, badly beaten and demoralized and harshly punished by the Allies, cam back after WW1 with a vengeance. The reason the world got Hitler was because of how beaten the Germans were in WW1. Yeah, the Allies made a great show of beating and demoralizing the Germans in WW1. How'd that work out in the long run?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic