Rolanalon
What's New?

POS

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yes sir, any time you would like to discuss all the election fraud proof that's posted, hit me up.
I really appreciate the invite. I just don’t care about what happens on either side. Nor do I believe any of the fraud and election stuff. Just like in 2016 with Hilary. the Electoral Collage elects the President, so even if Trump has every popular Vote, it doesn’t change how the Electoral College voted. To me, it’s over done, and in the past. It’s like, let’s move on people and stop wasting precious life on this nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: HDH
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I’m not sure if it’s the same for you all, but the 2000’s were much better in all areas!
I sure do miss the Clinton presidency. Man he was such a conservative compared to dems these days.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Likely fake news. It's probably propaganda fed to the mainstream media by the CIA.

Man, won't that be a relief to the families of those servicemen and women!

Your loved ones are OK. They weren't really killed. That was just the CIA making up fake news.

The families of the 10 marines here at Camp Pendleton can rest easy again, knowing their loved ones will soon be home...alive that is. I mean...right? That's true, isn't it? You do seem very sure about this. I sure hope you're right.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
There's no problem at all with checking the votes. Close elections already automatically trigger a recount. So, the votes were recounted. And then recounted. And in some cases recounted. But calling an election official who's a Trump supporter who campaigned for Trump.. and asking him "find" votes. Well, I'm not the sharpest hammer in the drawer, but I know what was really meant by that. Trump wanted them to weasel out more votes.

A loss is supposed to be a time to regroup. Rethink. Polish your message and move forward with a new and better plan to attract more votes. But in America, the land of sore losers we can't can't ever accept the fact that the other side won.

Doesn't matter though to me in the grand scheme of things. I'm looking forward to a violent civil war. I believe the only way to fix America is to have a massive blood letting. Peace and unity will come to America once we see our children, brothers, neighbors, friends and coworkers bodies blown to pieces and shot full of holes, lying in the streets. Most countries on Earth have the benefit of having seen extreme death within memory. To them, violence is real, to Americans it's a game. Americans need to see the real thing to respect it.

And really America is a useless shithole of a country which will be better off broken up into pieces by cultural geography.
Votes were recounted. Cool. Then, when some people wanted some states' votes audited, the dems lost their shit about it. Why? If it's all on the up and up?

You understand an audit is not just a recount, right?

If you buy a bag of 12 apples from a roadside stand and the vendor counts them in front of you while looking in the bag, cool. You'd probably recount them just to be sure. Yep, there's 12. That's a recount.

An audit is when you take all the apples out of the bag and look at them. Now, you find you have 6 nice real apples, 4 plastic apples, and 2 oranges painted to look like apples. That's an audit.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m no jet propulsion scientists —->.

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If Biden were out in the field they would have put a bullet in his head already. Friendly fire... whatever

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic