Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Police arrest suspected steroids dealer

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
When i said they hit on the 10K....i meant the drug residue on all the bills....very common for money to have trace amounts....esp 10K in bills

Lots of drug residue on american cash.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'd bet money he was being watched and they chose to stop him knowing full well what to find. Lets see if further reports come out. Do we know what lab?

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Only thing they smelled is something fishy

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
16034686_BG1.jpg

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police say a routine traffic stop turned into something much more serious when they discovered what one Louisville man had in his truck.

Officers say they stopped Anthony Hampton on I-265 at I-65 Thursday afternoon, after they saw him driving 73 mph in a 65 mph zone. During the stop, a drug K9 alerted on the trunk of the vehicle, at which point, Hampton allegedly admitted to having a "large amount" of steroids hidden inside.

Police say Hampton gave them permission to search his trunk. According to an arrest report, they found, "a large quantity of various types of steroids." They also allegedly found over $10,000 with the steroids.

Police say Hampton admitted to trafficking in steroids.

He was arrested at the scene and charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.

I agree with the money and residue, used to have to visit an ex's son in prison, we would have to fucking wash all the money with soap and water and then dry it, if you wanted to use it on the vending machines during 4-6 hours of sitting there. Before you go in they run a little vacuum thing with a cotton-ish filter they remove it and put it in a little machine that quickly lets you know if you got the money clean and I've seen it not be and you get to go home without a visit on that day LOL..

The paraphernalia was what probably alerted the dog. And you guys are right dogs can't detect gear.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
the rumor is that K9s will hit on a car at least 50% (give or take) of the time regardless of what is in the car.

I've had a k-9 "apparently" smell something in my vehicle during a routine stop for no front license plate. There was nothing in the car and they didn't seem too surprised that there wasn't after searching the vehicle. Also, why do these idiots give permission to search? I'm sure they didn't need it as the dog smelled something but if you're going ask me to search my vehicle/person the answer is going to be "no" whether you need my permission or not.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Those dogs are trained to sniff cars. All the cop has to say is "looks like the dog senses something" and they can search your shit. It wouldnt surprise me if half of the dogs they use arent even trained to smell anything. I wonder what the "large amount" was. LE considers a decent cycle worth of gear to be more than personal use.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Over here we now have dogs that can detect the scent from money.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
If your trafficking any kind of drugs there is a good chance you smoke a little reefer on the side or do something. The dog could smell one seed if he had it in there. Could be anything, he obviously wasn't smelling the steroids. They can smell money that's had coke on it as well.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
The other possibility is that the dog hit on the the chemicals in the orals if they were present,All pills use pretty much the same chemical binders.....they will sniff out pills !

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I would never consent to letting them search my trunk. I would have gotten out of the car and locked the doors. Let alone admitting on the spot you deal in steriods, are you kidding me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic