Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

PoB's DNP Log

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So you were so disappointed with your first run that you ignored everyone's plea for pics and bf measurements and instead decided you didn't run enough compounds together so now you are running it again with T3 and caffeine and clen and you think this time its gonna rip you up? Have you considered that you are not successful because of something other than not running enough compounds? Where do you go from here? If you weren't happy with the results from your first run with DNP, which must be the case because you never posted bf or pics, then by everyone else's account (who have run dnp and swear by it) you fucked something else up. You seem to be falling into the classic noob trap of throwing more and more compounds and/or doses at the problem rather than finding and fixing the problem.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To avoid me having to do any math calculations from your food list, can you tell me how many cals you're eating a day now?

Good luck on the interview.

Runs between 2500 to 3000. The higher days are the ones here I wind up eatin out r something due to poor planning.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So you were so disappointed with your first run that you ignored everyone's plea for pics and bf measurements and instead decided you didn't run enough compounds together so now you are running it again with T3 and caffeine and clen and you think this time its gonna rip you up? Have you considered that you are not successful because of something other than not running enough compounds? Where do you go from here? If you weren't happy with the results from your first run with DNP, which must be the case because you never posted bf or pics, then by everyone else's account (who have run dnp and swear by it) you fucked something else up. You seem to be falling into the classic noob trap of throwing more and more compounds and/or doses at the problem rather than finding and fixing the problem.

I never said I was disappointed. Nor have I upped the dose of anything. In fact I ended the last run with 3 caps and this time will not exceed two. Additionally, I've cut the t3 back to 25mcg from 50mcg. I haven't posted pics because as I stated I will at the end. If someone absolutely must see pictures then fuck it I'll post them. As for bodyfat percent - for the 18th time I'm stating that I can't get a reasonably accurate number while on DNP because of the sheer amount of water retention. I actually look fatter right now than I really am.

As I've said before, I like the experimentation and research aspect of this. I'm mixing things up and trying different routines, diets and yes - compounds. I learn from doing - always have, always will. Its just my nature. I'm a little confused though. I get criticized if I talk about something I have no experience with. Then I get criticism for experiencing something. I understand your perspective on this though. You've been on the boards long enough and seen plenty of guys doing bizarre shit because they don't want to do the hard part first. Not the case here. Additionally, before I start, add, change, modify whatever course I'm on, I'll ask someone who has done if before me and that I respect. I've had a lot of counsel on this course. It's three compounds (won't take caffeine once I start clenbuterol) which I don't think is outrageous. I'm also taking these at low to moderator dosages. I have no problem discontinuing a compound if it either does not work, or the side effects are unbearable.

I have no problem with your critiques of how I go about things SaD, but in the future please do not start your critiques with a premise which is false such as "So you were so disappointed with your first run...". It runs the rest of your commentary right of the rails and is generally the reason why your posts are taken so far out of context. You've also pigeon holed yourself by stating "which must be the case" when in fact it isn't. Security is. I'm debating with myself whether to remove all pics of myself from the board. Particularly after the "why don't you post pics" thread and the one you had posted a while back and linked to in some other thread yesterday (can't remember which one but I'm sure you know which I mean).

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I never said I was disappointed. Nor have I upped the dose of anything. In fact I ended the last run with 3 caps and this time will not exceed two. Additionally, I've cut the t3 back to 25mcg from 50mcg. I haven't posted pics because as I stated I will at the end. If someone absolutely must see pictures then fuck it I'll post them. As for bodyfat percent - for the 18th time I'm stating that I can't get a reasonably accurate number while on DNP because of the sheer amount of water retention. I actually look fatter right now than I really am.

As I've said before, I like the experimentation and research aspect of this. I'm mixing things up and trying different routines, diets and yes - compounds. I learn from doing - always have, always will. Its just my nature. I'm a little confused though. I get criticized if I talk about something I have no experience with. Then I get criticism for experiencing something. I understand your perspective on this though. You've been on the boards long enough and seen plenty of guys doing bizarre shit because they don't want to do the hard part first. Not the case here. Additionally, before I start, add, change, modify whatever course I'm on, I'll ask someone who has done if before me and that I respect. I've had a lot of counsel on this course. It's three compounds (won't take caffeine once I start clenbuterol) which I don't think is outrageous. I'm also taking these at low to moderator dosages. I have no problem discontinuing a compound if it either does not work, or the side effects are unbearable.

I have no problem with your critiques of how I go about things SaD, but in the future please do not start your critiques with a premise which is false such as "So you were so disappointed with your first run...". It runs the rest of your commentary right of the rails and is generally the reason why your posts are taken so far out of context. You've also pigeon holed yourself by stating "which must be the case" when in fact it isn't. Security is. I'm debating with myself whether to remove all pics of myself from the board. Particularly after the "why don't you post pics" thread and the one you had posted a while back and linked to in some other thread yesterday (can't remember which one but I'm sure you know which I mean).

It was an "and/or" not an "and", and it was about the noob mentality that the compounds/doses are what is doing the work, rather than the diet and training. About the calipers, you took time off from the end of the first run right? So I think everyone was expecting pics and/or bf%. I don't know how long someone typically holds on to water from DNP use, but I know that from dbol/drol use I lose that water weight pretty damn fast. I'm not criticizing you for experiencing anything, I'm criticizing how you are going about it. Let's be real POB, you struggle with your diet. You have admitted as much many times, and it shows in your logs. What I'm suggesting (criticizing, whatever) is that you dial that in and make a log about that, ask questions about that, pick NutNut's brain about that, rather than continuing to experiment with different compounds in an attempt to MAKE UP for your diet.

You may never have said that you were disappointed, but omission is close to admittance. You never said you were happy with results thus far. You never posted bf% while you were on "break" from the first run. You never even responded to people most recently asking for updates on bf/pics. These facts lead me to believe that you are/should be disappointed with your results thus far.

And why the passive aggressive little remark about how my "posts are taken so far out of context"? I think that the intelligent no-bullshit people take my posts for exactly what they are, REAL.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
25mcg of t3 will likely put you in lower than normal thyroid levels.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
After completing a DNP cycle you will not realize the full effects until a week afterwards (give or take a day or so). The reason is due to the amount of water you retain on cycle and a week is what it takes for it to flush out.

If POB gives you his starting weight and his weight the morning after his last pill then again one week later you will see what I am talking about. The scale does not lie. Trust me I call it every dirty name in the book at times...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic