Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Plainville Police: Man charged with possession of steroids

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The more and more I read about busts and scams in the supplement world, the more and more I'm glad I'm just on the trt.

This guy is a rec drug user/seller, crazy, loose cannon that just so happened to have some gear around......selling 20 sacks for a gram/bag of weed is petty shit. He got involved with something, schultzy may be right that he was snorting salts or smoking the dust but this guy comes off as an absolute idiot. NOt safe, no discretion and completely off the radar.

However the media will portray that gear had something to do with his activity and it will be the nucleus of the discussion around the local area....sad but true.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Any time you have more than one vial on hand, the police will charge you for intent to sell/distribute. You have to fight that one in court.

Regardless, sounds like he was in to just about everything.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
most common issues with busts...Recs and Firearms.

And looking at this person...amazed he has Gear anyway!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's clear by that pic this kid has never lifted a weight in his life....maybe pink dumbells though. Hmmm....wonder what the results were of the tests on the vials....I take it that they were real though if they were able to establish them as AAS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic