400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
no you need to slow the hell down and let me catch up!!! :D

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
POB your still killing it... I like the Skull Crushers with the Chains. Nice way to work around the pain. Looked a little to easy for ya thou.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Great squatting brother big weights and you're a maniac! The fronts squats are straight killers!

shoeless1

shoeless1

Aug 4, 2012
fronting with 4 plates is no joke, big boy. and squatting may be fucking up your elbow as well. ive done it. try a speed week with the big 3 to keep everything fresh, but sounds like you need some rest. could be a forearm or tri issue

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
PoB and Hips kickn' Ass!!

fronting with 4 plates is no joke, big boy. and squatting may be fucking up your elbow as well. ive done it. try a speed week with the big 3 to keep everything fresh, but sounds like you need some rest. could be a forearm or tri issue

Thanks bro... I had elbow issues from squats before. When I ran Sheiko actually. I moved my hands out to take the pressure off. I work with a chiro routinely on these things and he is positive its a ligament tear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Moar squats!!!

Just some explosive training today...

Back squat
135 x 7
135 x 7
225 x 7
225 x 7
315 x 2
315 x 2
315 x 2
315 x 2
315 x 2

30 second rests above

Weights crunches x a shit ton

hips

hips

Jan 8, 2012

Sorry I haven't been posting workouts...lost a couple forgot to do a couple...great work pobie sorry u were alone today :(

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks bro... I had elbow issues from squats before. When I ran Sheiko actually. I moved my hands out to take the pressure off. I work with a chiro routinely on these things and he is positive its a ligament tear.

A lot of people develop tendonitis in their elbows from squatting. Be sure to stretch the wrist and work your flexors and extensors.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A lot of people develop tendonitis in their elbows from squatting. Be sure to stretch the wrist and work your flexors and extensors.

That is what the Chiro had me doing for about two weeks. The stretching made it worse though. I may actually get back to benchpress. Its really pulling that makes it worse...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That is what the Chiro had me doing for about two weeks. The stretching made it worse though. I may actually get back to benchpress. Its really pulling that makes it worse...

That's interesting. I know for me having tendonitis in the inner elbow, stretching made it possible for me to bench again. That and doing extensor work (wrist curls and other stuff).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's interesting. I know for me having tendonitis in the inner elbow, stretching made it possible for me to bench again. That and doing extensor work (wrist curls and other stuff).

That's why I'm sort of scratching my head. For now though, it's ice, anti inflammatories and a shit ton of squatting.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011

Ever thought of sleeping with wrist wraps on? It helped a ton with my tendinitis last winter, and I'll do it from time to time if I tweak something in my lower arms at work.

Your squats are epic btw...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic