Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PillarofBalance - 1st Cycle!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So I've carefully planned my first cycle and before I pin anything, I figured I'd post up and make sure I've got everything cool. This was based on Get Some's sticky for first cycles. So special thanks to Get Some for writing a very easy to understand manual :)

Pedigree Info
30 Y/0;
training 3.5 years;
5' 11" 205lb and appx 12-14%BF

Cycle Info
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg per week. Inject IM on Monday and Thursday mornings. Plan on keeping injections in the buttcheeks or ventro-buttcheeks.
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30mg e/d (10mg w/meal 1, 10mg w/ meal 3, 10mg meal 6.
Weeks 6-10 HCG 250iu twice per week (WHICH DAYS DO I PIN? Does it matter?)

Protection
Arimidex @.5mg EOD and Exemestane @12.5mg EOD IF NEEDED

PCT
Week 11 HCG 250iu twice per week
Week 12 HCG 250iu EOD
Week 13 HCG 500iu EOD
Week 14: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 15: 100mg Colmid ED and 40mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED
Week 17: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolva ED

I'll be keeping a log so you old timers can get nostalgic about your first cycle :)
My training will be split:
Chest
Back
Rest
Shoulders
Arms
Rest
Legs
And as always I'll stick to the compound movements to really lay the beef on.

Diet will be 6 meals per day
50g protein per meal
No starchy carbs in meals 4-6 (they just make me fat) but meals 1-3 will be oats, sweet potato and/or rice.
Fats - I generally cook using olive oil and eat lots of flax and nuts.

I supp with BCAA and creatine so that won't change.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts so feel free to comment on whatever you'd like!

---PillarofBalance---

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Any whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey to bracket your workout? Any casein for slow acting food proteins for before bed?

Other than the above questions, simple and perfect for a first cycle. Bravo sir. So refreshing to see a guy do ample research before committing to the dark side.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Any whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey to bracket your workout? Any casein for slow acting food proteins for before bed?

Other than the above questions, simple and perfect for a first cycle. Bravo sir. So refreshing to see a guy do ample research before committing to the dark side.

Got my isolates for post workout. Should toss in a carb too for insulin spike? I think I have some vitargo in the cabinet, but I'll prob grab some dextrose. I eat an hour before working out and drink my BCAA's (Xtend) while I lift. Meal 6 is usually just cottage cheese for the casein. If I wake in the night for a piss or cause I'm hungry a tablespoon or two of almond butter down the chute.

I've been researching how all these chemicals work, the biochemistry behind it all and how to eat and lift during a cycle for about a year and a half. I'm on this board pretty much every night reading everything I can and I'm sure it will pay off. Thanks a lot for the compliment bro, that means a lot to me coming from you!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As a guy who is getting ready to do his first cycle, I'll be following along closely. Mine will be the same, practically, minus the dianabol. My only real concern from a sides standpoint is hair loss. Not sure what your status is in that area but I like my hair lol. What are your thoughts on that?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
As a guy who is getting ready to do his first cycle, I'll be following along closely. Mine will be the same, practically, minus the dianabol. My only real concern from a sides standpoint is hair loss. Not sure what your status is in that area but I like my hair lol. What are your thoughts on that?

I've got rogaine on stand-by in case... Not sure, but screw it. I wonder if I'll have a prob with that anyway. Nobody in my family ever loses their hair, especially on my mother's side of the family. I'm more concerned with acne to be honest. Glad you'll be following along. I'll keep a good log for ya!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Do you plan on competing POB?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what a great intro post POB. im very impressed with the way you are going about this. good for you!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Do you plan on competing POB?

I do plan on competing. But not until I get to a level I am satisfied with. Probably another year or so but we'll see. No sense in rushing it. I just take my gains one meal at a time:)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'll be watching for your log

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Got my isolates for post workout. Should toss in a carb too for insulin spike? I think I have some vitargo in the cabinet, but I'll prob grab some dextrose. I eat an hour before working out and drink my BCAA's (Xtend) while I lift. Meal 6 is usually just cottage cheese for the casein. If I wake in the night for a piss or cause I'm hungry a tablespoon or two of almond butter down the chute.

I've been researching how all these chemicals work, the biochemistry behind it all and how to eat and lift during a cycle for about a year and a half. I'm on this board pretty much every night reading everything I can and I'm sure it will pay off. Thanks a lot for the compliment bro, that means a lot to me coming from you!

As far as bracketing the workout, read Mayo's post concerning post workout nutrition myths. http://www.theironden.com/diet-nutrition/2502-top-10-post-workout-myths.html

Like most things that I read on the internet, I don't blindly believe everything. But the first time I read that over on Meso, it made a ton of sense, and I decided there would be no harm in trying to apply the principles outlined. I noticed within a couple weeks that my recovery was better, muscles were fuller, energy and strength stayed higher during the workout, etc. And that was off-cycle. I truly believe that what I learned from that article helped me add an additional 4-6lbs of LBM during my cycle, vs. the traditional "nothing before, 50 gram protein slam immediately after" approach. I would recommend you read that, if you already haven't (you probably have), and then post up your plan for bracketing your workout. I'll appoint Mayo as the uncrowned king of supplementation knowledge and I know he'd be glad to help, and I'll also help where I can.

As I said before, everything looks spot on. You should have an extremely successful first cycle.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
POB if I could offer 1 first cycle pointer.....The dianabol is gonna shine with big strength spikes and weight gain...don't let it go to your head. The dbol weight gain is mostly water and the strength may drop off a little bit when you come off the oral. Don't get discouraged. The Enanthate is the motor in this beast and thats where ur true gains are going to come from. The dbol feels good but it's mostly superficial, keep ur head up and keep pounding down the food and attacking the weights for those last 6 weeks. You'll only keep what you earn....believe that. Best of luck friend,

MAYO

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
"You'll only keep what you earn...."

Well said!

Nice looking cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic