Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PillarofBalance - 1st Cycle!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
As a guy who is getting ready to do his first cycle, I'll be following along closely. Mine will be the same, practically, minus the dianabol. My only real concern from a sides standpoint is hair loss. Not sure what your status is in that area but I like my hair lol. What are your thoughts on that?

Localized DHT Metabolism Reduction for Hair Follicles Only

Only Big Pharma drugs are available to achieve this, and the best of these are topical low concentration ketoconazole (eg: Nizoral) and spironolactone (eg: Aldactone)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Damn Bro , you have done your homework!!!!!! .Looks great and you got it layed out nice for sure. You will love your first run and make the best of it ..Eat right Eat lots , train your ass off and get plenty of sleep ....That will be a very nice gainer cycle for you .As far as the hair loss I doubt you have any worries on that but I reckon everyone is different . I have ran several cycles and I cant seem to lose any hair ,but then agian I wish all mine would fall out so I didnt have to keep shaving it . As far as the Dbol in your cycle , I have found for me that taking the whole dose 30mg prior to your workout has benifited me alot more than breaking up the dose throughout the day but agina everyone is different . Looks good Bro ,Enjoy the shit out of it ...Its a whole new world .Welcome to the darkside

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
looks good bro. the only thing i would do different is add Nolva with the Clomid for PCT. some people do, some dont. thats just the way i've always done it and it works for me every time. other than that looks solid. you obviously did all the proper research and homework. Mayo makes a good point with the Dbol too. keep that in mind and you will enjoy this run. enjoy!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Everything looks good. The only comment I would have is to use the AIs only as needed. If you drive your estrogen down too low, that can negatively affect your gains. I would hold off on the AIs and use as needed. I do think, however, that eventually you will need since you've got both dbol and HCG in the mix, and they both aromatize, as does test.

Good luck!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
POB if I could offer 1 first cycle pointer.....The dianabol is gonna shine with big strength spikes and weight gain...don't let it go to your head. The dbol weight gain is mostly water and the strength may drop off a little bit when you come off the oral. Don't get discouraged. The Enanthate is the motor in this beast and thats where ur true gains are going to come from. The dbol feels good but it's mostly superficial, keep ur head up and keep pounding down the food and attacking the weights for those last 6 weeks. You'll only keep what you earn....believe that. Best of luck friend,

MAYO

Awesome advice bro... Much appreciated!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Localized DHT Metabolism Reduction for Hair Follicles Only

Only Big Pharma drugs are available to achieve this, and the best of these are topical low concentration ketoconazole (eg: Nizoral) and spironolactone (eg: Aldactone)

So the rogaine idea I had was just a waste of cash? damn... oh well. I like hats!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
looks good bro. the only thing i would do different is add Nolva with the Clomid for PCT. some people do, some dont. thats just the way i've always done it and it works for me every time. other than that looks solid. you obviously did all the proper research and homework. Mayo makes a good point with the Dbol too. keep that in mind and you will enjoy this run. enjoy!

Got the nolva in there with the clomid for PCT...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Everything looks good. The only comment I would have is to use the AIs only as needed. If you drive your estrogen down too low, that can negatively affect your gains. I would hold off on the AIs and use as needed. I do think, however, that eventually you will need since you've got both dbol and HCG in the mix, and they both aromatize, as does test.

Good luck!

Thanks TG - the protection drugs are there IF NEEDED. I don't see the sense in taking drugs if they aren't needed. Plan on thoroughly examining my nipples for extra tissue development daily!!!! lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
As far as bracketing the workout, read Mayo's post concerning post workout nutrition myths. http://www.theironden.com/diet-nutrition/2502-top-10-post-workout-myths.html

Like most things that I read on the internet, I don't blindly believe everything. But the first time I read that over on Meso, it made a ton of sense, and I decided there would be no harm in trying to apply the principles outlined. I noticed within a couple weeks that my recovery was better, muscles were fuller, energy and strength stayed higher during the workout, etc. And that was off-cycle. I truly believe that what I learned from that article helped me add an additional 4-6lbs of LBM during my cycle, vs. the traditional "nothing before, 50 gram protein slam immediately after" approach. I would recommend you read that, if you already haven't (you probably have), and then post up your plan for bracketing your workout. I'll appoint Mayo as the uncrowned king of supplementation knowledge and I know he'd be glad to help, and I'll also help where I can.

As I said before, everything looks spot on. You should have an extremely successful first cycle.

I have seen this before, and if flies in the face of what most of us have known works - that is the sacred post workout shake... Don't see how it would hurt though. During the cold winter months when I will trade a little fat for some extra endurance I would pre-workout with glyco-maize and whey.... My workouts would go on forever lol...

I have 7.5lbs of isopure on hand so I'm not coughing up the cash for hydro but I will try maize and whey pre and I'll try the dark matter post workout. Then a protein shake a little later on like Mayo does. A little skeptical of the dark matter though with all that "proprietary blend" bullshit...

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I know it does bro, I know it does. When I first read it, I thought "Damn, it makes sense, but it can't be true. Oh well, I'll give it shot anyway." And I've never gone back. I would recommend giving it a try before you start your cycle, and give it a month to see if it works for you. If it does, your cycle will be better off for it, and if not, at least you know before your cycle starts and can switch back.

As far as the Dark Matter, it's a love/hate relationship with me. I love it because I can FEEL it spike my insulin levels, and I will actually go hypo within about 30 minutes if I don't have a significant shake/meal. But I hate it because it does have protein in it, granted only like 13 grams or something, but enough to blunt the release of key hormones that occurs during the first hour after working out. This is the reasoning behind spiking insulin WITHOUT protein or fats immediately after the workout, and then slamming that shake 45-60min later.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So the rogaine idea I had was just a waste of cash? damn... oh well. I like hats!

You can get nizoral %1 (ketoconazole) shampoo over the counter at Walgreens or Walmart,this stuff has always worked good for me. 2% takes a script. Also Check with the CEM store, they use to carry spironolactone topical. Wouldn't hurt to use nizoral and rogaine post cycle if you have hair problems.

peace.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There are a ton of other carb products out there... Maybe I'll skip the dark matter and try something else that is just straight carbs. Maybe vitargo, creatine and some grape juice then 40 minutes later chug the shake.

Can't see how it'll hurt.

BTW, like the addition to the signature lol that exchange with FD was pretty funny stuff lol

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic