Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Pictures of my Warehouse gym

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Awesome work.....always fun to see your latest additions. But seriously, you have no more space left. Stop buying shit or get a bigger unit haha.

Looks fantastic as always.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Awesome work.....always fun to see your latest additions. But seriously, you have no more space left. Stop buying shit or get a bigger unit haha.

Looks fantastic as always.

Yes ! I am at that point. I'm looking at bigger warehouses. Hard to find the right one.
I am still working out in the warehouse, but I have to move a couple pieces around everyday just to workout.
I'm turning down equipment purchases now because I'm out of room.
Till I move I'll recover the pads I have and do some painting, get everything the same frame and pad colors.

Love your sig line!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yes ! I am at that point. I'm looking at bigger warehouses. Hard to find the right one.
I am still working out in the warehouse, but I have to move a couple pieces around everyday just to workout.
I'm turning down equipment purchases now because I'm out of room.
Till I move I'll recover the pads I have and do some painting, get everything the same frame and pad colors.

Love your sig line!

Haha, thanks. Patent pending at the moment but that is an UHC original....POB can vouch.

Honestly, I know what it's like to try and turn down a deal...you've built up everything that we all need except for a platform.

For the framework, are you going conventional and just going to keep the "hammer strength white" color or are you going to go with something unique that makes it "yours" like an orange/black combo? For me, I'd love to do a Boston Bruins themed unit and go black and gold.

How about the owner of the rental unit? Can you go bigger than the 15x20 (I think those were the dimensions) and say you can lose my business and timely payments or give me a 20x20 at the same price? I'm willing to bet if he still stops by when you train to say hi that he might value your business enough to keep you there.....just a thought.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
I'm going with black pads and white frames on everything. Makes new purchases easy to match.
My unit is 15x30. The biggest size in the complex. If the one beside me comes open I could rent that and take the wall down.
I really want too move into a warehouse with a bathroom and maybe a shower.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm going with black pads and white frames on everything. Makes new purchases easy to match.
My unit is 15x30. The biggest size in the complex. If the one beside me comes open I could rent that and take the wall down.
I really want too move into a warehouse with a bathroom and maybe a shower.

Oh I see now...yea, that would make more sense if you can get the space on the cheap....I think I heard you say something about trusting a small number of friends to chip in (tough unless they take care of your stuff like you do).

Recording studios are a good place to look at....see if you know any "heady" musicians. My Dad's band (when I was a baby) used to rent out an entire space (according to him, he says about the size of a ranch-style house....so figure 1000 sq ft?) and the owners will bend....warehouse owners if they are private will always have space (if it's a management company, forget about it).....check out old textile mills etc (not sure where you are geographically speaking).

But I would def check out the recording studio warehouse types to see what type of extra space they're rocking with.

All good stuff bro.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Home gym is the shit man!! I made the move about last feb. My car resides in the driveway now and my wife's care gets pulled out when I lift. Wouldn't got back for anything. Can do EVERYTHING there with a lot less equipment and work arounds than at the old gym. Worth every damn penny!! I'll post pics later maybe.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
This thread has gotten to five pages, so I'd thought I'd post a few of the earlier pics so someone looking for the first time wouldn't have to click 5 times to view the photos.

I appreciate all the positive comments and your suggestions.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic