Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Nice lots of those closed up around here

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I thought I'd post and let everyone know that today I met with nutnless220 and went with him to look at his storage facility gym. Turns out he lives about 20mins north of me. Nice set up he has, would love to buy a couple of pieces but he insists on selling it all as a package deal. I unfortunately don't have the space nor need for all that he has. I will say I think he should ask for more than what he's asking (the troy pro-style dumbells are probably nearly worth $3000 alone), but the dude is a fair man and said he only wants what he has put in to the gym. If any of you are thinking about this, I don't think you'd be disappointed. PM the man and make arrangements to go see it all for yourself. Thanks nutnless220 for showing me your setup, and if you change your mind about selling that flat bench with the Thompson Fat Pad on it let me know. It was really nice meeting you today and I appreciate you buying me lunch.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Gym for sale - Two thousand dollars

Guys, I'm going to make one more attempt to sell this gym.
Price drop from 3000.00 to 2000.00 CASH
Two thousand buys your own gym. If you are even remotely interested, come take a look.
Located in Gainesville Georgia. An hour north of Atlanta.

Price is good for 30 days and then everything is off the market for good.

Troy pro style dumbbells 5 to 100 lbs. 20 pairs, 2200 pounds of dumbbells and the saddle racks that go with it.
flat, incline and hammer strength decline bench. Over 1700 lbs of Ivanko plates. 400 lbs of Ivanko revolvers
Single column cable, chest supported row, double sided preacher curl bench, 300 lb. belt drive lat pull down. Dip and ab chair. And much more, All commercial equipment

If interested, email me at [email protected] or PM me.
I check email more.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
If I lived anywhere near you I would snatch this up, but my advice is don't do it.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Gym is sold.
Buddy bought the gym for asking price, left it in the current warehouse and gave me a key.
Total win!

Thanks for over 57000 views!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Eerily like NGBB.... Reminds me of it. Hopefully it'll stay and even grow in time. Who knows... this could become the next NGBB the only difference is instead of it being up 75 it would be up 985.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic