Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Pictures of my Warehouse gym

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Nice. I have a simple home gym. Purchased a rack from New York Barbells. A sturdy flat bench. Have about 650lbs of Oly plates. Recently purchased a Hoist Classic 2 for $55 off Craigslist. It was missing the original seat setup. I contacted hoist to learn they'd have to fabricate me one. For over $300! I had an old bench I was throwing out (hey..bought it for the 35lb DBs for $50 what can ya do)...I was able to closely replicate the original seat and now have a nice little setup. Still working on my DBs. Have been kicking around going with the multi-DB setups. Space is limited so having a bunch of Dbs laying around isn't efficient.

And as said..it is nice not dealing with the unique personalities that come from a commercial gym.

Although, have to state..kind of jealous of your gym setup!!! Nice looking palace! Keep up the great work...

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
Nice setup bro. Actually I've been thinking about doing something like that myself. Just trying to find the right place and something that is small enough and cheap enough to make it worth while. Shit, a buck fifty a month is cheap. If I could find a place that size for that amount I would jump on it.

Thanks for the pics, motivates me even more to keep looking for a place.
I have a house with a basement and at one time had some stuff setup down there but just wasn't cutting it so the wife and I ended up back at the gym.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
This gym is for sale. First 3000.00 cash takes it all.
No bargaining, the gym is well worth what I'm asking.
I'll post up a complete listing of all the equipment later.
Everything in the pics goes with the sale.
I'm located north of Atlanta Georgia. Pm me if you're interested.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
WOW...shipping alone would kill me! Sorry to hear you're selling your gym off. A great buy though...

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
So sorry you're having to sell your gym bro. Somebody in your areas is going to get an incredible deal.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
has it changed since the first pic?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Everyone, I have no reason to believe that there is anything inappropriate here. I only want to make everyone aware that $3,000 is a lot of money, even if this gym equipment would cost 3X or more brand new. Anyone who wishes to pursue such a transaction should just be careful. I myself would only consider such a purchase if I was able to personally view each piece of equipment and upon hand delivery of the cash put such equipment in a delivery vehicle myself.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
I agree 100 percent Tommy. If there's any problem with the post feel free to remove it.
Here's the situation, just so there's no secrets. I'm having some serious back issues and hardly ever use the warehouse gym anymore. I have a commercial gym 5 minutes from my house that I have a membership at because of the wife. All I can do right now is arm work and I can use the commercial gym for that. My ultimate plan was to buy a house with a basement and move all the warehouse equipment in there. We found out this year a mistake on our taxes will delay getting a house for at least 2 years. The warehouse rent costs me 1800.00 a year. I don't want to sell the gym at all, but it's hard to justify the storage rent being more than I have in the place and not use it much.

If anyone wants to look at the gym pm me and if you're serious I'll give you my cell and you can come by anytime. If you want to make a deal I'll help you load up when you're ready and you can pay cash then. If there's anything a mod would like to know, pm me and You can call me on my cell with any questions.

If you look at the last photos in the thread, that is exactly how the gym looks. There's a lot more now than the first pics. I posted here because I wanted serious buyers and not craiglist crazies. This gym was a labor of love for me the last few years and I was proud of it. But sometimes you have to put the family first. I'm not selling because I have to, but because I think I should. The deals legit and any safeguards one might need will be no problem.

If no one buys the gym In say 3 months, I'll take that as God wanting me to keep the gym. Wait 2 years and stick everything in the basement.

Last edited:
Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Maybe you should keep what you can and what is harder to find and buy, like those dumbbells, put them in a room somewhere or scale to a smaller storage and then part out the rest on craigslist. You won't be able to buy that gear for that price in a couple of years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic