Sep 15, 2011
How much do you weigh?

Right now 188-189lbs

Went from 120lbs to 210:
KDJ4mVf.jpg

To
7rFILTY.jpg

The "100g" is just a "better to have too much than not enough" amount for me

Hell I even ate only 50g of protein for a period of time and got gains just fine

Once people stop believing all the bullshit and realize its just calories and a little extra protein, ESPECIALY ON GEAR, there'll be a lot more freaky physiques

The ONLY time to count carbs and shit is precontest so you can put all the insulin, diuretics, gh, etc to full use

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So in other words, you got nothin'.

Bill Pearl 160lbs lulz.

I got nothing? Hahaha. I've got 300lbs of solid mass that says I'll do me, and you do you. I'm not going to waste my time arguing the validity of my choice to eat meat. Our ancestors lived on meat, roots, vegetables and fruit for 150,000 years. Introduce agricultural revolution and the general health of humans declined. Introduce the last 50 years, and it's become popular amongst tree-huggers and animal rights activists to eat like a possum.

If I had the time I used to have, I would have fun schooling you, but I don't.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
So comical to me. So it's just calories and protein is not that important. Thanks for the lulz in here.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I got nothing? Hahaha. I've got 300lbs of solid mass that says I'll do me, and you do you. I'm not going to waste my time arguing the validity of my choice to eat meat. Our ancestors lived on meat, roots, vegetables and fruit for 150,000 years. Introduce agricultural revolution and the general health of humans declined. Introduce the last 50 years, and it's become popular amongst tree-huggers and animal rights activists to eat like a possum.

If I had the time I used to have, I would have fun schooling you, but I don't.
What's with the anger? Your tone comes across as very condescending, almost like you're making fun of shortz and I. You eat meat, I don't and I'm sure both of our reasoning is valid. No need to get offensive like you are in your last couple of sentences. The last thing I am is a 'tree hugger', although yes I do care for the welfare and protection of animals and the environment.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Absolutely, each to their own. People are big and ugly enough to make their own choices!
I love meat. Humans are omnivores. Been hunter/gatherers as long as there's any evidence of us existing. If you prefer to not eat meat that's cool.

If you think you're going to get a lot of support for a vegetarian or vegan diet you're in the wrong place.

It would be like going on a hunting forum talking about all the poor deer we kill and consume. It's more talking to hear yourself talk because it's going to fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The fact that both of you think any of those dudes in the pictures are big makes me chuckle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Because I'm an asshole Mini. This is actually pretty tame by my standards, which means I must like you in my own way.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I like mini. We have talked a little about this in the past but in no way do i think this could work for me to hold my size. And the comment that was made saying we would see more freakish guys if they followed this is absurd.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
If you think you're going to get a lot of support for a vegetarian or vegan diet you're in the wrong place.
Of course I don't, as I keep saying everyone makes their own choice. What I do is simply that, what I do.

You wanna hunt or eat meat and you enjoy that, great. I'm happy that you get something from that, doesn't bother me one bit.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I like mini. We have talked a little about this in the past but in no way do i think this could work for me to hold my size. And the comment that was made saying we would see more freakish guys if they followed this is absurd.
I'll be the first to admit I haven't yet seen a freakily sized vegan, I agree with you there.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'll be the first to admit I haven't yet seen a freakily sized vegan, I agree with you there.

Well thank you and I know you didn't make that comment. I also want you to know that I respect what you have accomplished with your pulls and what you have accomplished with your powerlifting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic