Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Pentagon says Taliban seeking to ‘isolate’ Kabul ahead of potential attack

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Russia couldn't defeat the Taliban and we did. But as soon as we pull out they're back. It's in the hands of the people now.

We've done enough.
We didn’t defeat them they are 10 times more strong now . Those people have a will that can’t be broke it’s pointless to even mess with them . I’m all for getting the hell out of there . I feel horrible for the American men and women that have their lives to that pointless war . For sure it could have been done way better but what do u expected from biden or his group of weirdos. America is a damn joke because of that idiot and who ever voted for him

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Ron Paul, The only politician that actually believes in the constitution.

great speech on Afghanistan. he was only off five months. this was on the house floor March 17, 2011.

The “what if” speech
all his predictions came true

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
*** TIN FOIL HAT ALERT ***

The only thing embarrassing here is this was all planned. Surly no one thinks the military gifts were an "accident".

This is all part of a bigger global plan where communism is the rule...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Taliban workout in Presidential Palace Gym

Why did we leave all our equipment, including a wing of Blackhawk helicopters, just sitting around for the Taliban to seize? Did anyone think that now we might have to defend ourselves from our leftovers?

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
*** TIN FOIL HAT ALERT ***

The only thing embarrassing here is this was all planned. Surly no one thinks the military gifts were an "accident".

This is all part of a bigger global plan where communism is the rule...

Trump had plans to width draw in May I think it was (if he was prez), is he also involved in the big global plan?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
We didn’t defeat them they are 10 times more strong now . Those people have a will that can’t be broke it’s pointless to even mess with them . I’m all for getting the hell out of there . I feel horrible for the American men and women that have their lives to that pointless war . For sure it could have been done way better but what do u expected from biden or his group of weirdos. America is a damn joke because of that idiot and who ever voted for him

America is a joke because of the people who keep voting for the corrupt two party puppet system. Voting for EITHER party dooms this country.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Taliban workout in Presidential Palace Gym

Why did we leave all our equipment, including a wing of Blackhawk helicopters, just sitting around for the Taliban to seize? Did anyone think that now we might have to defend ourselves from our leftovers?

The evacuation of Afghanistan should be a case study on what not to do, and should be taught at each of the military academies, and multiple layers of officers should be fired for their gross incompetence. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Top military brass are too preoccupied with the true threats this nation faces, such as climate change and racism!

China and Russia have got to be laughing their asses off right now. Wouldn't be surprised if China makes a move on Taiwan in the next six months....

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
The evacuation of Afghanistan should be a case study on what not to do, and should be taught at each of the military academies, and multiple layers of officers should be fired for their gross incompetence. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Top military brass are too preoccupied with the true threats this nation faces, such as climate change and racism!

China and Russia have got to be laughing their asses off right now. Wouldn't be surprised if China makes a move on Taiwan in the next six months....

The opposite is true of China and Russia. We now will have more free resources to deal with them. Being bogged down in Afghanistan kept us with one hand tied behind our backs. China and Russia are now more worried.

And if the US had left Afghanistan in 1 month it would have been the same. One year would have been the same. 10 or 20 or 100 years would have been the same. This was always a war to make money for America's war machine suppliers.

Our military brass are not concerned at all with WOKE theory. Not really concerned. They talk it up from time to time in order to keep the Dems in congress happy with them so they can receive their funding. A happy woke Dem senator will vote for more money for the military. It's lip service.

As much as I hate Biden, the truth is the truth. Biden did what that spineless cunt Trump was too chicken shit to do.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
As much as I hate Biden, the truth is the truth. Biden did what that spineless cunt Trump was too chicken shit to do.

I think you’re forgetting that Biden keeps saying he’s just following the deal his predecessor made to be out of there. Biden says he’s just following the deal that Trump made. he’s doing exactly what Trump had planned. i’m sure if the election wasn’t stolen from Trump he would have our troops out of there in a more responsible way unlike this current incompetent clown is doing. so perhaps Trump isn’t a spineless cunt? he may grab some cunts but definitely not spineless.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think you’re forgetting that Biden keeps saying he’s just following the deal his predecessor made to be out of there. Biden says he’s just following the deal that Trump made. he’s doing exactly what Trump had planned. i’m sure if the election wasn’t stolen from Trump he would have our troops out of there in a more responsible way unlike this current incompetent clown is doing. so perhaps Trump isn’t a spineless cunt? he may grab some cunts but definitely not spineless.

Trump would have stayed because he has no backbone. He started to pull out last year and the military industrial complex ordered him to stop. Trump bowed to the corporate interest who want forever war. Biden (who's at the end of his miserable life) clearly has nothing to lose by finally doing the right thing. He's trying to do one correct thing before he dies. Or maybe he's freeing our military for another war. Wouldn't surprise me.

There's no way to end what America fucking fucked up. We have no business in any other country. We can't make a democracy or create free markets. We can't even take care of our own citizens. And fuck the Afghan people. If they don't like their government let them change it. I'm not sending my grandson to fight in another god damned mother fucking war for some multinational companies to pad their accounts.

Republicans and Democrats should hang over this. Every president since Eisenhower is a war criminal who should be put to death if they're not already dead.

And Trump, the draft dodging coward cunt is hardly a brave man.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
And Trump, the draft dodging coward cunt is hardly a brave man.

I think anyone who got out or dodged the Vietnam war is smart. who wants to go fight a war in some foreign land 6000 miles away for some other countries freedoms? that war absolutely nothing to do with United States or securing our freedoms, yet our corrupt government sent thousands of troops over there to die for some other countries freedoms.
smart move by Trump

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think anyone who got out or dodged the Vietnam war is smart. who wants to go fight a war in some foreign land 6000 miles away for some other countries freedoms? that war absolutely nothing to do with United States or securing our freedoms, yet our corrupt government sent thousands of troops over there to die for some other countries freedoms.
smart move by Trump

Smart move perhaps. Hardly brave. Most working people like my dad were drafted. My dad didn't have a billionaire daddy to call a senator and make sure his kid got to avoid the war. Must be nice to never have to worry about the realities that most common people deal with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic