Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Pentagon says Taliban seeking to ‘isolate’ Kabul ahead of potential attack

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Everyone wants us out of there . But there is a right and wrong way of doing things .. On the 20 th year of 911 this idiot and his stooges gave the taliban all the weapons they need and a country to plan more terrorist attacks ..So far biden has been a absolute disaster to this great country . All democrats need to be thrown the fuck out of America and some
Should hang for treason

But the Republicans who also worked to create this situation are great people? Sounds fair. Haha.

BTW, the dems hate you just as much as you hate them.

And I hate the dems AND repubs more than you can ever know. And the truth is, statistically there's more people in the US that identify as "no party" than there is the two parties combined.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
But the Republicans who also worked to create this situation are great people? Sounds fair. Haha.

BTW, the dems hate you just as much as you hate them.

And I hate the dems AND repubs more than you can ever know. And the truth is, statistically there's more people in the US that identify as "no party" than there is the two parties combined.
Of course they hate me I’m a domestic terrorist under the democrats rules

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Amazing picture of US troops helping to protect an Afghan warlord's opium fields. I guess the other troops are protecting the warlord's child sex slaves' harem.

They're fightn' for "Murica's freedum!

Attachments

• us troops protecting Afgan opium.jpg
    us troops protecting Afgan opium.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 38
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I seriously want everyone who reads this to remember this moment. The US military NEVER FUCKING LEAVES. It's because the military contractors are addicted to that US taxpayer money. Remember this next time some Democratic or Republican says it's be easy. It'll be quick. We'll be in and out, nice and cheap and ohh yeah... Oh yeah, the troops will come home.

Just say no. No to the CIA and blood thirsty generals trumping up some bullshit cause or reason we simple have no choice but to go to war. There will always some enemy. Some bad guy who's doing horrible things, some new bad guy. Some guy or group who must go. For fuck sake people, Eisenhower warned us of this!!

Enough!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I seriously want everyone who reads this to remember this moment. The US military NEVER FUCKING LEAVES. It's because the military contractors are addicted to that US taxpayer money. Remember this next time some Democratic or Republican says it's be easy. It'll be quick. We'll be in and out, nice and cheap and ohh yeah... Oh yeah, the troops will come home.

Just say no. No to the CIA and blood thirsty generals trumping up some bullshit cause or reason we simple have no choice but to go to war. There will always some enemy. Some bad guy who's doing horrible things, some new bad guy. Some guy or group who must go. For fuck sake people, Eisenhower warned us of this!!

Enough!

you might be right because when Trump left office there were only 2500 troops. now Biden more than double that to 6000. says he’s going to keep them there until every single American is out of Afghanistan. there’s a hostage situation now, our troops are never leaving. Biden more than double the troops in Afghanistan. he not pulling troops out, he just keeps sending more and more.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't give two shits about Afghanistan, we should have blew shit up and been out of there 15 years ago.

I don't get why we aren't bombing all the parking lots of tanks and ammo and other shit we left there. Basically supplying people with a war chest that we went there to get rid of, that's the part that makes no sense. Deliver me a fucking free Humvee, I'm sure I paid for at least a few of those in taxes over the past 20 years!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Amazing picture of US troops helping to protect an Afghan warlord's opium fields. I guess the other troops are protecting the warlord's child sex slaves' harem.

They're fightn' for "Murica's freedum!
My sister said my nephew used to call home from Afghanistan all the time complaining about the bullshit they had to do. Patrolling poppy fields to keep the Taliban from burning them. Marching past brand new Ford tractors used for cultivating the fields. He was so pissed off.

Heroin had lost its popularity until 2001 and the Taliban were muzzled. Interesting coincidence.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Hmm.. I wonder if these mobs of people over there clinging to airplanes to get out of Afghanistan aren't paid crisis actors. I wouldn't put it past the military industrial complex to conjure up this media perfect madness to stop the pullout.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't give two shits about Afghanistan, we should have blew shit up and been out of there 15 years ago.

I don't get why we aren't bombing all the parking lots of tanks and ammo and other shit we left there. Basically supplying people with a war chest that we went there to get rid of, that's the part that makes no sense. Deliver me a fucking free Humvee, I'm sure I paid for at least a few of those in taxes over the past 20 years!
Because this was the plan.

Negotiate or bomb, either one :p

1629518386154.png

Reactions: 5.0
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Hmm.. I wonder if these mobs of people over there clinging to airplanes to get out of Afghanistan aren't paid crisis actors. I wouldn't put it past the military industrial complex to conjure up this media perfect madness to stop the pullout.

Hmmm, that's an interesting point?!....I watched one of those vids (airport) and in it, there was a young Afghan(?), maybe in his teens or so chasing after the plane on takeoff....What was odd about that scene is the fact he (the Afghan(?)) as he was running casually looked at the camera, waved, and brandished a big ole smile....

Now if I were in that situation, I doubt very seriously that I would be smiling and waving into a camera that is capturing me running to save my life?....Very questionable?!....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic