Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Pentagon says Taliban seeking to ‘isolate’ Kabul ahead of potential attack

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Taliban fighters are “trying to isolate” Afghanistan’s capital city, the Pentagon said Friday — amid fears that they could attack Kabul within days”

anyone remember Baghdad Bob? lmao

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I understand we can't be there forever and that our mission was now all screwed up, but I look at all the sacrifices that people made to support the USA, and we just throw it all away.

My nephew, a Marine combat engineer, left his bodyparts in Sangin. The concussion damage of the IED caused the worst damage, which you cannot see, and its almost darkly poetic that right now he is suffering and the docs are having trouble finding the right meds for his seizures.

buddy.jpg

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Russia couldn't defeat the Taliban and we did. But as soon as we pull out they're back. It's in the hands of the people now.

We've done enough.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Russia couldn't defeat the Taliban and we did. But as soon as we pull out they're back. It's in the hands of the people now.

We've done enough.

I agree. the only problem i see here is the miscalculation of the Taliban taking over so quickly. now we have to go in and evacuate everyone. it looks embarrassing for the USA

maybe if the top military brass including general Milley wasn’t so interested in wasting their time trying to teach the military CRT and trying to figure out what their “white rage” is they’d put a little more thought into the evacuation and the Taliban advancement/takeover.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I agree. the only problem i see here is the miscalculation of the Taliban taking over so quickly. now we have to go in and evacuate everyone. it looks embarrassing for the USA

maybe if the top military brass including general Milley wasn’t so interested in wasting their time trying to teach the military CRT and trying to figure out what their “white rage” is they’d put a little more thought into the evacuation and the Taliban advancement/takeover.

I agree. Passive reactionary pussies.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Does anyone have that gentleman's (at 1:17) response to this?...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Enlighten?...

basically he was the spokesman for the Iraqi government during the 2003 invasion. he was telling everybody that the United States is not in the country there’s nothing wrong while our troops were for rolling through city after city on the door steps of Baghdad. he was a total fraud and liar just like our current government.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
It's official, NBC just blamed the fall of Afghanistan on Trump lol

Wonder how Joe's weekend nap is going...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Steve Hilton was on fire tonight, his opener was awesome!:
Here-----> Facebook

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic