Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Pens V bruins. Who takes it and in how many games.

T

thebeez61

Dec 4, 2011
If Pens don't win tonight they are toast.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
The pens seem to be playing tonight.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
We will see herman. They are taking wayy more shots

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
I'm dick punching every player on my team. Hard.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
**** yea! Lets go B's.. Jager setting up that game winner... Rask was lights out.. Time to give him that contract

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I said bruins in 5 and i stand by it..hopefully im wrong and its 4

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
**** yea! Lets go B's.. Jager setting up that game winner... Rask was lights out.. Time to give him that contract

Without a doubt, they need to wrap him up.

I thought the Pens were the better team in regulation. Just Rask was even better.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Without a doubt, they need to wrap him up.

I thought the Pens were the better team in regulation. Just Rask was even better.

Pens def out played the B's last night. Rask stole that one.. Who would have ever thought that the B's would be up 3-0.. I picked pit in 5 i think.. Pit looked like they were unstoppable with there stacked team and the B's played like shit in the Toronto series but the Bruins got there game together and have dominated for the most part. Last night they didnt play well and still got the W. How about Campbell blocking the shot and the puck breaks his leg and he gets up and continues to play D on that powerplay.. Thats going to hurt the B's

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Nah Campbell injury will do nothing - bs got depth they showed that when they lost Siedenburg and Feren and hence discovered Kruge. Bruins got more heart that's why they find a way. I loved penguins before this series until I saw how much they whined and cried when their dirty play was foiled by the more physical bruins team. Hockey just like football the finesse teams look great during season but it's the tough physical teams that last. Tuuka been playing like a champ no More shadow of you know who from last stanly cup run . All I can say is everyone who wants to see a great hockey game tune in to game 4 . Personally I think these are the two best teams in NHL . Whomever advances takes the cup

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic