Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Pens V bruins. Who takes it and in how many games.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Wow, I can honestly say I never expected a sweep.

Rask was unbelieveable again.

500x.jpg

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Did ya hear big Sid after - that entitled spoiled baby- "we deserved better" ????? Bah ha ha ! How so? You got beat 4 Games , your team scored total if 2 goals you scored zero lol . What a putz! The finesse team will never beat a physical team . The bruins got talent too! ****en Kreci and Horton lead the playoffs in goal scoring ! They got one of the best defense tandems . Hey few Boston sportcasters predicted a sweep, penguins arrogant and entitled - they actually thought they'd come to Boston and get a free ride ! Instead they got smashed in the mouth ! These guys won stanly cup two years ago same team only with different goalie in fact tukka was the back up lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Either Boston is that good or the Penguins suck.. I think its both.. 2 goals in 4 games? lol.. Looks like they win the cup again..

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Boston got best defense in NHL to the point they are an offensive weapon .
Chara gives many a bad game .

Hey all wed nite 8pm est Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston bruins stanly cup final game one . Great series can't wait

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
So who wins the cup and how many games?

I have to take the B's in 6. The solid d that they are playing right now is just going to be hard for the Blackhawks to score and Tuka has been standing on his head.. I can see the hawks stealing 1 or 2 games. I hope Jagr scores 3-4 goals this series, he's due been all over net but some nice saves. Should be a good series.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wait...they are actually having final round this year?

I'm sorry guys, the world quit for me when my guys quit. I'm still recovering and refuse to acknowledge that the NHL is playing on.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Wait...they are actually having final round this year?

I'm sorry guys, the world quit for me when my guys quit. I'm still recovering and refuse to acknowledge that the NHL is playing on.

still waiting on the sprint videos....if I recall it's 4 wins so 4 x 400 x 4...wow, that might hurt more than being swept.....and really, you guys got SWEPT!!!

Get off the thread and let me know how good Malkin's golf game is improving.
Good luck!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
UHC I'm working those into my prep anyways so will send you the vids.

You'll think they are in slo mo, but not the case.

Good luck to your boys, I'll stick c the black and gold.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
UHC I'm working those into my prep anyways so will send you the vids.

You'll think they are in slo mo, but not the case.

Good luck to your boys, I'll stick c the black and gold.

I hope you know I'm just having fun with you based on how aggressive you were in supporting your pens :)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i predict Sidney Crosby takes it in the ass.
**** Boston too.
there, i said it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic