Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Pens V bruins. Who takes it and in how many games.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Good game Bruins are killing it right now!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Pens are just embarrassing themselves out there right now.... not over yet by any means but damn ,B,s look unstopable right now..

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Pens are just embarrassing themselves out there right now.... not over yet by any means but damn ,B,s look unstopable right now..

I agree 100%.

The Pens seem to be more concerned with getting a cheap shot in after every whistle than doing what they do best. Which is play finess hockey.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Never thought the B's would take 2 games in Pit.. B's are dominating all over the ice.. The B's D has been lights out

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bitch slapped and then after that, punched right in the mouth again.

6-1? I'd be embarassed for now as a Pens fan...that was a clinic. It's definitely not over but the pens are totally out of their game right now. Trying to follow through with a unnecessary hit which takes their backchecking or forechecking out of position...that's not their style....shit, that's the Bruins' style and they're the ones taking the checks and moving the puck, it's fun to watch. Plus, many blocked shots for the B's as our defense has clamped down and stayed pretty tight.....and just like last year; a goaltender playing well allows the team to play that much harder when making a run.....Quick was by far last year's MVP of the playoffs, not saying that Tuuka Rask is by any means, but he's providing a huge amount of confidence for the B's to play in front of. As you saw with some flubbed shots and missed opps.....our boys are getting in front of the shots, along with keeping the Pen's sticks off the ice in front of the net to prevent clean shots in general. Same thing with our last cup, Thomas stood on his head and was the main factor in our success 10-11.... I'll be satisfied with a split in Boston to go up 3-1.

Pens fans: Crickets!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My favorite play of the night is when marchand comes off the bench jumps into the play and puts his stick in the back of sids knee, pulling him to the ice. I laughed my ass off. Pens fwds are not back checking for shit, just coasting into and by plays.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Just so you guys know I'm still pulling from my Pens.

I am very very well-versed in handling rations of shit, so I will gladly accept them as they come throughout the series.

I will gladly continue to run sprint drills for every game lost, and I guess I'll have to thank you all later.

Haters.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just so you guys know I'm still pulling from my Pens.

I am very very well-versed in handling rations of shit, so I will gladly accept them as they come throughout the series.

I will gladly continue to run sprint drills for every game lost, and I guess I'll have to thank you all later.

Haters.

Silver lining to the losses is that you rip up a bit more for the summer!

All kidding aside, no hate. I enjoy the ribbing even when my team loses.

We should both be proud our boys made it this far.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I won't be running any sprints....but I still think the Pen's will pull it off. They are still one of the best road teams in the NHL. It ain't over yet! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic