Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pens V bruins. Who takes it and in how many games.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I gotta pull for the pens in this one. Hope it goes 7 extremely intense and chippy games

sid.jpg

Fear the mask!

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Speed and finesse versus strength and grit.

Obviously pulling for my boys but it's gonna take our absolute best to beat Pitt....they're nasty.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Had beers with Marty St Louis and Sammy Salo of the lightning on Saturday night in the hotel lobby, our sons were in the same hockey tournament. Both are great dudes. Marty when asked who the hardest guy to play against for him is answered; for a forward it alfredson of the sens and Chara of the B's as a defenseman. He did go on to say that the way to beat chara is to get into his body becase he has a hard time finding the puck in his feet due to his size and stick length. He then proceeded to bust out coaches ball when he found out our kids didn't score on a 5v3. Said we should fire our coach. He said we should then rehire him when he found out our kids scored 2 short handed. Then after "several" more beers he proceeded to run around the hotel lobby showing us the art of the power play...............****ing hilarious!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
had beers with marty st louis and sammy salo of the lightning on saturday night in the hotel lobby, our sons were in the same hockey tournament. Both are great dudes. Marty when asked who the hardest guy to play against for him is answered; for a forward it alfredson of the sens and chara of the b's as a defenseman. He did go on to say that the way to beat chara is to get into his body becase he has a hard time finding the puck in his feet due to his size and stick length. He then proceeded to bust out coaches ball when he found out our kids didn't score on a 5v3. Said we should fire our coach. He said we should then rehire him when he found out our kids scored 2 short handed. Then after "several" more beers he proceeded to run around the hotel lobby showing us the art of the power play...............****ing hilarious!

that's awesome!!!!!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Pens.. 2013 stanley cup champions

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Pens in 5. Penguins win the Cup. The mask is coming off!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Sid is cleared to practice without the mask. Well I'm from Pittsburgh so you know who my vote is however Boston has always been a favorite team to watch ever since I was a kid. My first dog I named ulf after ulf Samuelson. I used to love the rivalry between him n cam. Used to have some great battles. Pens are a gret team but are rattled easy and could lose the series easy. We won three games out of three this year which were all one goal games so it could've went either way.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Pens are my least favorite team and I can't pull for anything from Boston.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sid is cleared to practice without the mask. Well I'm from Pittsburgh so you know who my vote is however Boston has always been a favorite team to watch ever since I was a kid. My first dog I named ulf after ulf Samuelson. I used to love the rivalry between him n cam. Used to have some great battles. Pens are a gret team but are rattled easy and could lose the series easy. We won three games out of three this year which were all one goal games so it could've went either way.
Ulf? A big FUKK you from all of our Cam Neely fans around here....Cooke is the modern day Ulf too btw.....actually he's dirtier, Ulf was a better player.

Pens are my least favorite team and I can't pull for anything from Boston.

What a great addition to the thread!! Don't worry, we don't need ya.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Ulf? A big FUKK you from all of our Cam Neely fans around here....Cooke is the modern day Ulf too btw.....actually he's dirtier, Ulf was a better player.

Funny Marty brought cooke up as the dirtiest player, said Ronaldo is dirtier but, that cooke can actually play so he feels that makes him a bigger scumbag to be that way. I think the boys coach has talked salo into coming to work with our defensemen some this summer.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Funny Marty brought cooke up as the dirtiest player, said Ronaldo is dirtier but, that cooke can actually play so he feels that makes him a bigger scumbag to be that way. I think the boys coach has talked salo into coming to work with our defensemen some this summer.

That would be really cool if so! McSourley, Cooke and samuelson in that order of dirty players.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013

What a great addition to the thread!! Don't worry, we don't need ya.

LOL... sorry brother. If I was laying money down I'd put it on Boston in 7

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic