GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Told ya no death penalty fines no bowl games vacate wins lose scholarships

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Its about time Joe and the all of Happy Valley was exposed for what they really are. Too bad innocent kids had to suffer.

hypocrite- noun 1. a person that puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2. a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Irony:

In 1985 on the eve of the National Championship Paterno used the media as a platform to blast the Oklahoma Sooners team, fans, and coaches for the actions of a few "colorful" individuals on the Sooners team. Basicly Joe didnt like the way one of them looked or his hair so the entire community/fans were belittled publicly by Joe. Joe made no appology, to the fans, the players he insulted, or the state after OU kicked their ass that afternoon into the night. I won alot of money on that game but after I saw the cheap shots Joe took at the expense of the young men on the Sooners team I knew he was a punk even back then.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
the rest of the university staff that did nothing should be thrown in jail.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
^^^This^^^^

If Im the guy that walked in on a kid being raped in the shower during the middle of the day I would have walked in there and destroyed that piece of shit.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
an old classic movie - the ending scene at 1h36min - 'M - A City Seeks a Murderer'
I found it again on GetGlue M | GetGlue

Last edited by a moderator:
GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
You would think but the janitors that saw him raping the kid were cowards

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
This whole situation makes me physically sick to my stomach...REST IN PIECES u degenerate scumbag!

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Me I suffer with this shit internet since the beginning due the fact you have to have children if you want to be called "normal".
If you don't like children, if you don't have children, if you don't take children as your best super friends - then you are nothing but a pervert crap.

I don't have money for children. I will never find work without children. Or? Because people want to see my holiday pictures where my daughter sits with her ass on my face.
The topic children is getting more and more disgusting to me aswell. I spend my money for something else - I don't need children to spend money. Excuse me. Maybe I am something half dead.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic