May 24, 2012
joe-paterno-statue.jpg

president decides to take down

Last edited:
USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
about time.. now they just need to cancel the season.. normally I wouldn't want to punish the kids but what the whole organization did covering up what that sick mother fucker did it has to be done. Football was more important to Penn State they Sanduski sodomizing kids.

I think the NCAA will be making the announcement tomorrow.. see if they go threw with it

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
i doubt it will probably be no bowl appearances, scholarships, fines etc. i dont think they have the guts to give them the death penalty like SMU back in the day. maybe im wrong...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Good move taking it down.
Sick situation...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
It's about time!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
He was just as guilty for not saying something YEARS ago....

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Lizard you are 100% correct. I live in pa so I'm so fucking sick of hearing about psu. That's all the local news talks about

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
What is equally disgusting are all the locals, who are PSU fans, that defend that piece of shit.

Sure. He may have been one the greatest coaches and did a lot of good for the school, students, and football program, but no amount of good can make up for the inhumane activities that he allowed to happen for many years. He had the ability to put an end to it years ago, he made several poor decisions and allowed more kids to he victimized. Scumbags.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If these crimes are not sufficient enough to issue the death penalty to this program, then i dont know what is. It does not get any worse than sodomizing young school boys. The victims lives are forever changed and scarred, so it would only seem fitting that Penn State is too.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
watching news they just said sources saying no death penalty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic