Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

PCT after three years on.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Troll. I'm done.

How come you believe I am a troll? Just because my health conidtion is so great? Ge upp förhelvete. Why the F* would I come and troll your anabolic steroids boards when I could troll my own nationals once? I am here because people in US are a bit more educated,wise,supporitve in anabolic steroids questions but it seem you can't even believe genetics control everything. I will keep on updating regardless. So you sir, i bet you wouldnt be able to recover after three years and that I possible do really smashes you. But dont come call me troll for that shit I wouldnt spend my time like that..

for a serious note,its 14days since triptorelin shot and im feeling great. troll or not. I bet triptorelin is bunk in usa just like ur igf lr3's. It might worked for me, because after 14days pct you ought to feel shutdown, and im not yet.

also hence why our sperms are so popular for usa people to buy? our genetics are way better than yours in usa and that is true. so ok, **** this board, i wont report any shit here since im a ****ing 'troll' but its just your jealousity of how hard you got to recover. well swedish viking genetics. what i said about my health and my fathers, are true, u dont need to believe it but deep inside you , you know it, you know ur genetics are whack and when someone has superior genetics to you, you believe its false, because YOU would never recover after three years, it sees as i am recovering already. i can only say 2 things Real triptorelin+genetics. Bye

Last edited:
T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah what a tool. I'm the bullshitter. Could not careless. I was expecting this to be shit but it aint shit yet and I doubt it'll be shit. So me being this tool means you guys have problem recovering from small cycles and just cuz u cant, that means I cant. I'm ****ing happy that 14days has passed and i'm seeing signs that im going on the right road. I was terrified of quitting I mean 1000days on, I had anxiety at the same time I had massive anxiety of quitting, its been so stressfull on me knowing that I was on for so long but once I actully went off and since then Ive felt better than ON, thats mostly because anxiety is gone. Yeah I notice that im not on, I dont wanna **** three four times a day, I literally dont feel like ****ing at all (yet he works,and I can fufill my purpose) but its quite nice staying off the pussy for a while I mean 3times a day for 3 years almost takes the nice out of it, i dont wanna do it just cuz.

Ive gained weight aswell. blueballs. bigger load. wetdreams twice a road now. morning wood every day didnt even have that when I was on. strength is going slowly up. my mood is great. I mean come on, lets be real, its 14 days so if it ought to be way worse than this it should be around the corner and it should of hit me by now. I am really confused that im not depressed cryin my guts out cuz thats what i expected, now im all good, loving life and doing alot more than I used. I come to my senses, that i will keep updating even if you are disgusted with my presence. I dont know you andyou dont know me, anonymous is great, no need to be ashamed. hehe.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Probably.
But myself? I believe I have superior genetics that will save my ass on the HPTA-recovery too. I only believe it since I was on 1gram tren a/week, 1.5gram testo/week, 80mg dbol , 1gram eq/week and got bloodwork done with all values being amazing and my bloodpressure was not even high. I have done bloodwork like 20times during my years and my health coniditon has been quoting doctor "are you an elite athlete?" and I unlike most here(?) believe genetics are 90% of HPTA-recovery.

This is all sounding too familiar to another former member....

Day 14 man, it's still early. When I came off, I felt ok for the first 2 months. After that, I got miserable. Depressed, slowly stopped lifting, no motivation to do anything. It was such a slow process, I didn't realize it was happening until it was too late.

I said I was done with this thread earlier though. I see others are finally coming around and realizing what I did a week ago. You obviously have this all figured out. I asked before, and I'll ask it agian. Why are you here?

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013

Day 14 man, it's still early. When I came off, I felt ok for the first 2 months. After that, I got miserable. Depressed, slowly stopped lifting, no motivation to do anything. It was such a slow process, I didn't realize it was happening until it was too late.

I said I was done with this thread earlier though. I see others are finally coming around and realizing what I did a week ago. You obviously have this all figured out. I asked before, and I'll ask it agian. Why are you here?

okok let me return 31st august is a very special day for me so i wont forget. ill be returning and telling how i feel by then. if you guys were right, u was. but lets see if i was right.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013

ps why i am here was not for recovery tips yup got it all figured out My thread is about My recovery experience not information or tips. I looked into a pct cal atm i shud be at 26mg testo left in My system from My inject so i do agree its slow process in 20days im at 0

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Good luck lol. You'll be back on the sauce before August 31.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
I will never touch anabolic steroids again so wont be back on it by 31st august, but ill be back here reporting. this "troll" :)

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Day 21
Making gains at the gym, Gone up 2kg since day 1, mood is still great. My Dick works fine i just dont have any sexual interest . So far so good

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Congrats my brotha I'm also off and not going back and I managed to keep my gains and sitting at 210. Only thing I lost which I don't really blame the sauce for is the motivation to go to the gym. But that is mainly because I have been nursing my shoulder since I have been off and that I can do at home. Gl to you and welcome back to the light.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic