Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PCT after three years on.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
SAD I'm not deleting this (at least not yet) because I find it hilarious. The telltale sign of a shill or a troll is that they will show up at a board, get flamed yet keep posting.

Fair enough, lol.

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
This thread makes me laugh so hard I almost pooped. This is a good thing tho cuz I've been constipated. Thank you for helping my bowl movements.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I generally get my best gains on PCT :)

In fact I think I'm going to just skip my cycles, and go straight to PCT. I can only imagine the weight I could push if I had superior genetics :weightlift:

Reactions: SAD
T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
I must admin yes last 3 months of My cycle my gymprogression stalled and my diet was shit, i wouldnt gain now otherwise. i was in lefkas and corfu greece the last two weeks b4 Quittin anyway i dont care if u think i troll really, the fact that u think that makes me feel better... Im happy im doin good.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Now at a computer,will answer a bit better..****ing smartphones make me crazy trying to correct every single word to my language....

@SAD nah, I didnt use AAS wrong, I think most will agree your progession becomse a bit less intense so to speak when your on for very long, even if you add in Tren A it wont be like going from offperiod to directly on TREN A+TESTO, resultast are a bit less so to speak the truth for most of the cycle I did progress, tried weekly to increase weights or reps at gym and yeah I did grow alot during these three years but three months before quitting (last pin) I started to slack on diet and training, I got unmotivated and felt lethargy for most days and it just kept me in this hamsterwheel just going to gym thinkin uck this is boring, skipping my oatmeals at morning, slacking on my diet etc etc. I thought 2weeks sun vacation(cuz we never have sun) would do good so me n my wifey went to corfu then we went to lefkas, 1 week at each place. I didnt really give a shit about diet here and lost like 6 kilos, came back, gained one or so and didnt bother with it and pinned my last one the day i came home,then i decided **** it ill quit.

So when I did quit I got a new spark of motivation cuz sure I dont wanna lose what ive gained not all of it atleast so with my new motivation i felt more motivated to keep a strict diet, add mor cals/protein, swapped my gym schedule around and made it all start from scratch fresh and thats why ive gained weight, which I am really happy about to do without steroids atm.. and ps. you are a bit one sided on genetical thing, theres different type of 'superior' genes, if we speak that way, some build muscles ****ing easy others recover easy, some can sprint really good othrs have high intelligence, some look better,some look worse.. I responded decent to AAS, decent enough to keep a nice body but I seem to respond even better to recovering. So just because someone genetics are good does not make them good in every single aspect, as far as health are concerned yeah I got good genetics, recovery?? Uuuh I dont know yet but so far Id say yes.. building muscle? average.... respond AAS? average... intelligence? uhh below average probably. look? average. Im happy about it though.

and yeah as stated above i dont care if 'you think i troll' it do make me feel a bit better with my recovery going when people believe its ' to good to be true ' .
i somehow enjoy it here, your hostility makes me feel im in the right place. maybe one day we get off on a better foot. and yeah i might be bad to noobs but noobs will do whatever the **** you tell them NOT to do anyway, they dont ever listen. Dont cycle til ur 25, they cycle at 18, dont ****ing cycle b4 lifting for 5 years, they wait 5months. you get my point? They might or might not take this thread as shit yea we do it.... some of them have common sense to think atleast asfar as HPTA, Health etc etc fertility goes not stay on so long, who wants to have a acking cardiac arreast at 32? not me.

man...i am just really happy MY recovery is going well, theres something good about me after all lol cuz ive been nagging about all negative things about me in life in general. my addiction problems, real life problems, social problems, when i went to school had big problems. my whole life been dull and ive turned it around but still i have a really slavery job and hey heres something good about me..recovery. its like a fresh start, tmrw im a new man, i feel better than ever, dont know why. i need a psychologist.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Definitely get a blood test on 6 months.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
29days. Sexdrive rising, had sex two days in a row. Ballsack has loosen up and id estimate balls to a 50% increase. My general mood is great.goodnight

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Day 39
My libido is running strong now, so sexual lust is up. Tbh i dont think anything Will change to the worse. Im really happy its going so god damn easy. To be continued

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Day 52.
Im off both clomid and nolvadex. Nothing has really changed, I'm still great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic